PERTH SKETCH THREAD

THEME_ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

compare this to mine.....and whos toy?...but yo man imm sorry lil guy, dont meen to pick on middle schoolers.

i proved my point now girl.[/Q

actualli buddy i aint even go to school and i bet ya id make ya piss when i see ya,thats if i see ya,cos lil bitches like u dun go out on tha streets they jus hide behing their fuking computer suck dick and talk shit 24/7

make me piss, where in your mouth...and you didnt even go to school, that explains the poor grammer, and i would love to see you in person, just like ide love to see you produce a good stylish peice of work but we all know that will never happen, you got confidence i give you that, but thats your moms fault she gave you false hope, did she hang your little sketches up on the fridge like i do with my sons when he gets off school,but uh keep practicing and maybe one day youll be as good as your little sister,infact do an axchange wit her so that you can bite it then post it and say "O jus sum new shyt i werkin un"

and by the way im on my phone, i dont allways wanna use my laptop.

make me piss, where in your mouth...and you didnt even go to school, that explains the poor grammer, and i would love to see you in person, just like ide love to see you produce a good stylish peice of work but we all know that will never happen, you got confidence i give you that, but thats your moms fault she gave you false hope, did she hang your little sketches up on the fridge like i do with my sons when he gets off school,but uh keep practicing and maybe one day youll be as good as your little sister,infact do an axchange wit her so that you can bite it then post it and say "O jus sum new shyt i werkin un"

and by the way im on my phone, i dont allways wanna use my laptop.

what eva dude u keep talking cos thats all ur good at,ur jus a 30yr old failed tagger that aint shit using kiddie styles and slapping colour on it ,woop deee dooo bud ,ive looked through ur posts and uve posted fuck all but done alott of criticising ,i guess thats what ur momma raised ur scummy ass up to be ,some bitch ass cunt who talks shit ,i aint ever seen u post any shit u done on the streets and ur style is toy bro so jus quit while ur way behind ,cos from where im standing i cant see fuck all style or talent in ur work mate,its jus toy shit so go post ur stuff in the toy thread not mine

hahaha love it. from where your standing huh, "cos" your standing in the back of the line son, and uh what kind of style is that suuuper fresh "B" up there, naw im playin that shits dope as hell, watch in the next week ravok, rime, kem, menes, saber, snow, yes2, jher, arby etc all those foos are gonna be biting your shit "cos" its soo sick doggy, and if Dondi (rip@ were still alive hed bite it too, i give you mad props for your work bro, its just way to tight for any of us real writers to comprehend, but on the reals you should post that in the MSK thread on brick slayers, and contact knowngallery to see if they can post it too, you should get tips some montanas and hit the streets homie "cos ur stile iz dope az"

hahaha love it. from where your standing huh, "cos" your standing in the back of the line son, and uh what kind of style is that suuuper fresh "B" up there, naw im playin that shits dope as hell, watch in the next week ravok, rime, kem, menes, saber, snow, yes2, jher, arby etc all those foos are gonna be biting your shit "cos" its soo sick doggy, and if Dondi (rip@ were still alive hed bite it too, i give you mad props for your work bro, its just way to tight for any of us real writers to comprehend, but on the reals you should post that in the MSK thread on brick slayers, and contact knowngallery to see if they can post it too, you should get tips some montanas and hit the streets homie "cos ur stile iz dope az"

i aint even gonna hit u back on that man u jus look like a fucking idiot arguing with fucking kids that ur shit betta PFFFT how pathetic

lol[/quote

u gott nothing to lol about ,huh im dun wit ur ass dudz u got shamed out

shamed out? and what exactly did i get shamed out of, whats funny is that you started this thread a few days ago saying "im workin on sum new shit to post in here" and you have no pics at all, well just that super dope "B" and the gayness has gotten nothin but hated on, and you stated "arguing with fucking kids that ur shit betta" and again please work on your grammer homie, 0r Y0u ShUd Ju$ tIp3 l!kE D1$, ive had alot of fun talkin shit to you but im gettin bored with it girl, well keep workin on those new sick peices your workin on, i bet your sketch pad, not black book, is full of your ill style sinve your such a graffiti pro you should battle like augs or rime fuck it just go cross out all the major krews aint no way they'll wanna battle a writer of your skills..cos yur a king az:lol:

from king themes profile :lol:

Biography:

str*8 G mad tagger

AL_QUAEEDA TERROR CAMP

Interests:

SMOKING BLUNTS AND GRaffiti,cars

miner/driller

"str*8 G mad tagger":lol:

this is the best shit ive ever read in 12oz period!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAD meanin nuts GUESS U DONT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT ME CUNT SO FUCK UP GIRL