Persue

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by $tonerizm

yo is that 6th one down the same character thats on last years forum board? i think it was a jeremy jones model...

yeah. my friend has that board.

Guest Canadiano

all I'm saying is that I got some Pursue interview where him and his boys are saying that people who tag are bullshit.

even though I read it and i sucked real bad at the time, I still found myself calling this guy a toy.

you can argue all you want, but that is what he said.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by STYLEISKING

so youre saying persue dont tag or what?

thats bullshit,dont be a hater..he represent

more than you and worldwide!

ps.why would he ask me for a tag then???

Fuck you, you stupid word of the day fuck! I didn't say I hate. I said that I read in an interview (i think it might have been the magazine with a dude on the cover wearing a sabretoothed tiger skin around him drawn by Persue) in which him and his boys were talking about how tagging is stupid.

try not to make me repeat again.

LOOK, JUST BECAUSE, SOME ONE SAYS THAT PEOPLE WHO TAGG ARE BULLSHIT DOES NOT MEAN THAT GRAFFITI ITSLEF IS BULLSHIT, YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT MIXED UP. fROM MY POINT OF VIEW I CAN AGREE 2 A CERTAIN EXTENT OF WHAT HE MEANS, WHEN HE SAYS THAT WRITERS ARE BULLSHIT. i THINK MOST OF THESE KIDS ARE BULLSHIT... LIKE THE ONES WHO MIX THINGS UP, CROSS KID OUT, BEEF ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN THE STUPID SHIT, WRITERS WHO THINK THEIR 2 ILL TO PAINT WITH TOY'S, ESPECIALLY THE FUKKIN EGOLISTIC MOTHERFUCKERS..... MAYBE IS WHAT IT'S WHAT HE IS REFERRING 2... KIDS LIKE THOSE ARE BULLSHIT, AND IF I INTERPRETED WHAT HE WAS SAYING WRONG..... MY BAD.... I GUESS THAT JUST THE WAY I FEEL.... THE REASON I DONT FULLY AGREE WITH HIM SAYING THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO TAGG ARE BULLSHIT, IS BECAUSE I WOULD BE A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE 3/4 OF MY CLOSEST FRIEND CAME FROM WRITING.... SO I WONT DISS MY KIDS PLUS SOME WRITERS ARE PRETTY CHILL TO HANG OUT WITH..... BUT THE REST NEED A NEW FUCKING ATTITUDE.....

"PARA VICTORIA SIEMPRE" mR. GUEVARA ONCE SAID.....06/37/05

fresh persue!

yo CANADIAN BACON!

you got it all wrong...you make

statements about my boy persue..that

him and his boys dont like tags,thats bullshit!!!

save that shit for the toyz!!!!!

if you cant say anything possitive about

him,say nothing at all....

trust me....silence is gold!

ps. and yes, i didnt read the article!with the

tigerskin butchy butch..thats all i know.

the jokes are on you jack!ha ha...

Guest Canadiano

alright, I'm gonna have to retract my previous comment. I just looked it up, it's in an old issue of Krime Time. I was wrong. He doesn't diss all people who tag, just those who tag everywhere and dis pieces. I apologize. Fuck, it'd been a few years since I read it, and I guess I remembered wrong.

Archived