Personality test:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

everything was right except the being bored part and i love to talk.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

i got the same thing.

nothing like me except for the first part but what can i say that shape was dope.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

same...

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by ..oX..

thats what i got. i dont understand how someone could like any of the other things bettern than the purple one. they're all really irritating to look at.

Seriously the other ones must just call you a nutter that rapes monkeys or something cause only a tripper would go for the others...........................:D

Archived