personal SINS

willy!wonka

what is your personal sin?or bad habit you would like to kick..for me..i beat off too much...i feel like a dumb monkey playin with my dick..i also wanna bone almost every girl i see...to break it down...i got Solomon fever..LUST in my viens..so sad so true//

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im a tad conceited and vain .....i wish that would go away. my girls old dorm used to have full length mirrors every few doors in the hallway and i could never walk by them with out checking my sexy ass out......i laugh at myself but sometimes i really wish i would stop, im still pretty outwardly humble but sometimes it kind of slips out......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

i like to smell my balls too much.. you know, like shove your hands down your pants, rub (or skratch) the boys then quickly slap your palm up to your nose while inhaling deeply.

please exhale (while diving back in).

repeat.

I have to agree with willy on this. I need to quit beating off. Like today is my second day of not masturbating. I'm going to go blind and have hairy palms and all that good stuff. I'm vain, but I don't consider that a sin.

oh and another thing. i spend too much money on people-people i dont really give a fuck about.example- i bought my little sister's freind a $200 playboy outfit just cuz i knew she really wanted it and she didnt have any money and i wanted to be nice. i dont even like her and im not trying to fuck cuz shes kinda ugly and a hoe.

• 4 years later...
i like to smell my balls too much.. you know, like shove your hands down your pants, rub (or skratch) the boys then quickly slap your palm up to your nose while inhaling deeply.

please exhale (while diving back in).

repeat.

YES! i knew i wasnt the only one who did this

oh and another thing. i spend too much money on people-people i dont really give a fuck about.example- i bought my little sister's freind a $200 playboy outfit just cuz i knew she really wanted it and she didnt have any money and i wanted to be nice. i dont even like her and im not trying to fuck cuz shes kinda ugly and a hoe.

so pretty much you're an idiot huh? cool.

Archived