Personal Shit

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

This thread is for the heads who stay sleeping alone, who sit up in a corner at the bullshit clubs & bars sippin' alcohol harder than brick walls, who stay bombing because it's all they know, who rock dirty gear with paint stains and shredded seams, who know female rejection like they know their last name, who wake up pissed and go to sleep with paint fumes dancing in their brain, who sit in jail and think about life, who have no roots anywhere, who keep it straight-edge or vegetarian because fuck the world, who stare gun barrels down and keep bombing, who come out the mental ward crazier than they came in, who hold sacred the femininity, beauty and intelligence of a women yet die without a wife or a love, who read books and philosophize to keep their brain fit, who stumble home drunk and throw their name up so the world can hate them even more, who would kill for their friends and die for them too, who really don't give half a shit about money, who burn freights and hate America's bullshit, who appreciate their life for what it is, who can't compete with society, who live life to the fullest, who see spirit where other people see a blank wall, who say fuck "property," who are bitter enough to piss and moan on a computer late at night, who can't get enough, who see danger as a welcome sign, who cut their hands open climbing fences and bleed running from cops, who wish more than almost anything they could experience native-american culture instead of western civilization, who rock transit and jump third rails in fear, who rack, steal, and scam on shit that deserves it, who pay for paint, who accept people for who they are and aren't the least bit racist or homophobic, who bump tracks they love late at night, who stay stuck to the window in trains and cars, who laugh at materialism, who clean up a piece until their arm hurts, who remember hip hop and punk rock, who love those who've shown them love more than themselves, who keep their computer so they can see the world while they're stuck at home, who rock stock caps, runny mops and say fuck clean-ups, who force themselves to travel and see different cultures, who dream of rocking asleep or awake, who find beauty in decay, who lost friends they loved, who had a bullshit parent who needs to be hurt, who resist conditioning, who actually care about voting, who rode the bus and liked it, who catch fills on bricks, who respect their worthy elders, who see morals as god himself, who love life, who regret their mistakes.

We get the last laugh.

Fuck this, I'm just too drunk for my own good ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

sippin' alcohol harder than brick walls, who sit in jail and think about life, who come out the mental ward crazier than they came in, , who stumble home drunk and throw their name up so the world can hate them even more, who rock stock caps, runny mops and say fuck clean-ups,

a few of the ones that jumped out at me... i think we are almost on the same sheet of music.....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by NATO

i ride the bus and like it!

funny that you caught that one too!

I personally HATE the bus. I like the streetcar, am OK with the subway,

and love my bike!... but I hate the bus.

(but I like the greycoach)

Ted... I broke 4000 posts for you!

tip o' tha hat !

Guest Wilt

word ted....its good having a friend like you...because i haven't met any friends that i identified with as much as you....we think the same and have the same motivations to paint....last night you seemed to be stressing...but its hard to differentiate when you're drunk because you get all mellow.but you know im down forever bro...fuck this bullshit we'll be in europe in no time man.....its on.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by iCEBERG

if i ever make a cd you will do the intro for me

My voice sucks. I sound like a gargling bear.

Cool to know some folks relate.

No doubt Wilter. Gotta cross the water one time or another.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i fuckin love the bus....the feelings you get when your sitting back there alone, the drivers mirror is adjusted in a weird way and he cant see you, and you have a ultrawide in your pocket..........and the feelings you get as you step off the bus, and watch it pulls away from the stop,, its windows covered in black ink, ahhhhhh

but yeah ted i feeel you on that shit...in my profile i have a quote that says.."LIFE SUCKS, so im gonna write on your fuckin city to make me feel better"

Archived