Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Personal Safety

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ape Shit, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

I was inspired to start this thread after riding my bike tonight and having a group of kids try to jump me for it. I didn't have my blade or mace on me so I basically had to swing off the one kid who was grabbing me and then I was able to take off. This was at 6 in the evening on a busy street too.

I'm wondering what kinds of things you guys carry around with you for your saftey, ie. mace, knives, batons (which i'm looking into buying)...

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've got a bazooka in my pants.

3. Wilt TA

Wilt TA New Jack

[​IMG]
    bear repellent...alaskan magnum posse...better ask somebody.

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

youre seriously thinking of carrying around a baton?

6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago..they didnt try anything but i was riding a brand new bike to the layup i just payed 40 bucks for,and it didnt help that the bike was freshly painted red and these two kids happened to be bloods..they just said,hey could you hop off that bike for me real quick,lemme test it out,and i just looked at both of them with a evil eye and said "naw dog" and they just said,fine then we dont want yo busted ass bike anyways bitch ass nigga,i rode away and laughed..ignorance is a bitch,i felt like a idiot just being in the whole thing,im glad im a logical person..i dont carry my pistol on me because of situations like that,i would end up shooting someone that says something wrong,you dont need weapons,just keep a positive attitude and try not to say the wrong answer when they ask you something...

7. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

a right and a left.If i get beat or some shit that is just what happens..Oh yeah a nice knife also.Now i got to stick ya!!!

8. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Only gangsters carry batons, I thought you knew.

9. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

10. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

...brass knuckles...lace a perpatrator in the dome and problem solved...

11. crushkilldestroy

crushkilldestroy New Jack

i usually have a knife on me, but it's more for utility than protection.

12. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

yo, i meant a retractable baton, like these:
    [​IMG]
    They're around 20 bucks.
    It's more convenient than a baseball bat, and i'd carry it with me when i'm on my bike. I got a pretty expensive bmx bike and i'm not gonna give it up easily.

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

a knife.. it's more of a utility knife though.. but hey, it's something and legal to carry... used to bring mace.. but that was more for stray dogs

14. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I dont know about any of you guys local laws but where i live those telescopic batons are a felony, compared to carrying a loaded 9millimeter which is only a misdemeanor.

15. postmodernism

postmodernism Junior Member

bear mace is clutch . My shits got range. I dont even need to get too close. I actually had to use it once. One of the guys i sprayed ran straight into a cement bridge support column

I saw some guy walking around near campus with a samuri sword across his back a while back.