Personal Phobias?

T=E=A=S=E

what are your personal phobias?

a weird one for me is, i almost always try to pee in a stall as opposed to a urinal. i dont know why, but somewhere back in my kindergarten days I had some weird situation happen to me <scarred me for life> (and no fuckers, nothing like that).

anyways... ever since i can remember i just would rather go to a stall to take a piss rather than going at the urinal.

the only reasoning i can think of to justify the action is the fact that i like to go in the stall, door locked, feel comfortable, unzip and pull the pant flap thingies to the side, grab my junk out of my boxers, and proceed to take a piss.

and thats kinda hard to do at a urinal i guess, so maybe thats the reason, but yea i like my stalls, handicap one especially... :lol:

so what are some of your phobias??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im afraid of the dark. Not ALL the time, but I used to be. When Im by myself at least I definitely still am. I have this habit of turning off the light in my room and doing a running start/leap into my bed. Then I cover my head until my eyes adjust.

Apparently when I was little I wasnt afraid until one night in my basement I fell asleep, my mom turned the lights off. I got up to use the bathroom by the washing machine where my dad had just cleaned all the manikin [s?] faces [he teaches CPR]. When I turned the light on they shined on the faces and I flipped shit screaming about 'people growing out of the washing machine.' Ive been scarred ever since.

:o :D :lol:

Sometimes the dark freaks me out, not all the time.

I used to freak out in the bathroom because I thought someone was in the bathtub, hiding behind the shower curtain. I chalk it up to when my brother stole my teddy bear and hid it in the spare bathroom for a month.

-i have to run and leap into my bed. i have a fan above my bed, and it has a cord that turns the light off and all, so i use that to turn off the lights

-im afraid of a guy named andy, and sometimes cant sleep because of him. or stay in my room. or in my house..

-im afraid of attachment (to a person, or a person being attached to me) and commitment

*edit--im afraid of a guy named houston because he molested me 3 different times when i was 14

funny, i know someone on this board that is scared of spiders.....

and come to think of it i really dont have any phobias. i just try to stay away from the sound of stiraphone breaking. that really hurts my ears to the point where i start waving my arms and body around at 50 mph. i fucking hate that sound. thats all.

damn bEka.... that's hArsh.

I personally and scared to death

of having my teeth knocked out.

Absolutely terrified, you have no idea.

I caught an elbow in the jaw years ago in a scuffle

and it still clicks and pops in and out every once in a while,

and that's been enough to teach me what ONE good shot can do.

I've never had a cavity and I've never worm braces.

If ANY of my teeth got knocked out, I'd cry like a little bitch baby for days.

:D <---- the fuck is with those nasty choppers?

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

are you a germaphobe?

i guess you can say that...

i try to buy all the "anitbacterial" products

i dont eat pizza crust because thats the part i hold...

i dont eat the last bite of a sandwich because thats the part my hands touched...

weird, i know:o

Originally posted by <KEY3>

damn bEka.... that's hArsh.

I personally and scared to death

of having my teeth knocked out.

Absolutely terrified, you have no idea.

I caught an elbow in the jaw years ago in a scuffle

and it still clicks and pops in and out every once in a while,

and that's been enough to teach me what ONE good shot can do.

I've never had a cavity and I've never worm braces.

If ANY of my teeth got knocked out, I'd cry like a little bitch baby for days.

:D <---- the fuck is with those nasty choppers?

oo i was kicked in the jaw by a horse. my jaw pops out too. neat

i wont go to the bathroom in a public restroom either

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

i guess you can say that...

i try to buy all the "anitbacterial" products

i dont eat the last bite of a sandwich because thats the part my hands touched...

weird, i know:o

nah not weird, jsut intriguing

sometimes people ask me if i've had braces (answer = no).

having straight teeth is definately a blessing.

phobias? none come to mind immediately. i'm not afraid of insects, when i was a kid we played with every bug imaginable. i dunno...

i forgot to mention..i hardly ever get sick..

Me neither, and I never touch the toilet buttons or handles either. I always end up kicking or somehow using my feet to flush in public places. Thank god for sensored urinals.

-cannot touch the toilet handle in public restrooms..( i use my foot to push down the handle)

-I wash my hands literally 10-15 times when im at school, because it's massage therapy school and i feel really nasty having my hands on sweaty ass people.

-after washing my hands, i use a paper towel to open doors, or my elbow, and the same goes for turning off the water to the sink.

-I usually can't go pee if someone's in the bathroom (public places), and wait till they leave.

-I can't stand when people sit next to me on the train, so I usually either stand or sit and put my bag next to me and sprawl out.

-I HATE cocaroaches(sp?).. almost any other bug i can handle.

-I have this really bad phobia of a bug crawling in my ear at night while im sleeping and scraping my eardrum, because it happened to some friend of a friend type deal that my neighbor knows, and made her deaf in that ear. (it was an earwig)

I think i'll stop..because i sound like a hypochondriac...:o

i also have this thing about those little bathroom dixie cups.

we have them in our bathroom for when youre brushing your teeth an shit, you can use them to get water and wash your mouth out...

well, sometimes i forget if i took a new cup out and got some water and then sat it down, or if the cup was already there, so then i have to get a new cup because im super paranoid of getting germs from someone else or whatever... (im NEVER sick) so im like paranoid about that.

:lol:

-Im acrophobic,

-Im claustrophobic,

I also have sleep paralysis, which means im dreaming but am awake at the same time, so i feel that shit. So sometimes i take a good ol' couple shots before i go to bed so i can just knock the fuck out.

I cannot have shirts fit me wrong, ill change about 4 times if i feel that they make me look fat. I have to have my skin a certain tone, i cant have it dark, even though im spanish, i dont use makeup, i just cant have grease on my face, i have a huge issue with that. I need to go clean my face now, thanks motherfucers for making me think about this shit. fuck.

hey beka, Hugs Kisses Smiles

-Im claustrophobic,

recently ive been claustrophobic as well. it got bad when i went off to my 4 year college few months back, and sitting in those huge ass auditorium rooms with like 300+ people and listening to lecture. id be nervous as fuck to sit in the middle of a row of people, or whatever else... id always sit in the back or on the first seat of the aisle... it sucked.

same thing at the movies, i dont like people all around me. makes me jumpy for some reason...

:(

-frighten of losing my teeth

-i have a big fear of losing any of my family members or close friends

-AND I'M SCARED OF FUCKIN AIDS..

i worked with a gay manager, and i would clean the phones after he used them...and one day he had a sore on his ear, and left blood on 3 out of 4 phones we had at work..he may not have had the diease, but i'm not taking any chances :shook:

i feel you on the pizza thing, but not the sandwich part. i eat my sandwiches from one corner and then i eat in a circle around the crust of the bread so i only have the inside left. save the best for last and i dont like crusts that much.

i'm more supersticious(sp?) than i have phobias. that didnt come out right, but whatevs.

*edit* the sound of a rake on concrete..

dentist freak me out, dont fear them..but hate going

and yeah i'm at the same..wont sit on a toliet seat at a public place always gotta squat..flush the toliet with my foot..wash hands and open the door with a papertowel also..

Archived