Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Personal Phobias?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, Jul 20, 2004.

1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

what are your personal phobias?

a weird one for me is, i almost always try to pee in a stall as opposed to a urinal. i dont know why, but somewhere back in my kindergarten days I had some weird situation happen to me <scarred me for life> (and no fuckers, nothing like that).

anyways... ever since i can remember i just would rather go to a stall to take a piss rather than going at the urinal.

the only reasoning i can think of to justify the action is the fact that i like to go in the stall, door locked, feel comfortable, unzip and pull the pant flap thingies to the side, grab my junk out of my boxers, and proceed to take a piss.

and thats kinda hard to do at a urinal i guess, so maybe thats the reason, but yea i like my stalls, handicap one especially... :lol:

so what are some of your phobias??

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i squrim to the opposite side of the shower like a scared girl, when i see a spider on the ceiling when im taking a shower.

4. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Im afraid of the dark. Not ALL the time, but I used to be. When Im by myself at least I definitely still am. I have this habit of turning off the light in my room and doing a running start/leap into my bed. Then I cover my head until my eyes adjust.
    Apparently when I was little I wasnt afraid until one night in my basement I fell asleep, my mom turned the lights off. I got up to use the bathroom by the washing machine where my dad had just cleaned all the manikin [s?] faces [he teaches CPR]. When I turned the light on they shined on the faces and I flipped shit screaming about 'people growing out of the washing machine.' Ive been scarred ever since.

:eek: :D :lol:

5. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

-Spiders scare the SHIT out of me.

-Water, not like drinking it and showering, but oceans and lakes and such. I had a traumatic experience a child, and plus I don't know how to swim.

Thats all that I can think of

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

put a couple in the bathroom :idea:

7. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Sometimes the dark freaks me out, not all the time.

I used to freak out in the bathroom because I thought someone was in the bathtub, hiding behind the shower curtain. I chalk it up to when my brother stole my teddy bear and hid it in the spare bathroom for a month.

8. bEka

bEka Junior Member

-i have to run and leap into my bed. i have a fan above my bed, and it has a cord that turns the light off and all, so i use that to turn off the lights
    -im afraid of a guy named andy, and sometimes cant sleep because of him. or stay in my room. or in my house..
    -im afraid of attachment (to a person, or a person being attached to me) and commitment

*edit--im afraid of a guy named houston because he molested me 3 different times when i was 14

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

funny, i know someone on this board that is scared of spiders.....

and come to think of it i really dont have any phobias. i just try to stay away from the sound of stiraphone breaking. that really hurts my ears to the point where i start waving my arms and body around at 50 mph. i fucking hate that sound. thats all.

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

damn bEka.... that's hArsh.

I personally and scared to death
    of having my teeth knocked out.
    Absolutely terrified, you have no idea.

I caught an elbow in the jaw years ago in a scuffle
    and it still clicks and pops in and out every once in a while,
    and that's been enough to teach me what ONE good shot can do.

I've never had a cavity and I've never worm braces.
    If ANY of my teeth got knocked out, I'd cry like a little bitch baby for days.

:D <---- the fuck is with those nasty choppers?

11. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

<<<< doesnt flush the toliet in public

<<<<doesnt touch the door handle in bathrooms PERIOD!!

<<<doesnt like to shake peoples hand, but will if i have to

12. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

are you a germaphobe?

13. Pfffffffffft

<KEY3> -------> :D

does that scare you??

haha

14. Pfffffffffft

i guess you can say that...

i try to buy all the "anitbacterial" products

i dont eat pizza crust because thats the part i hold...

i dont eat the last bite of a sandwich because thats the part my hands touched...

weird, i know:eek:

15. BeefJerky

BeefJerky Member