personal favorite females v.2383598

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by effyoo+Oct 17 2004, 03:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (effyoo - Oct 17 2004, 03:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Oct 16 2004, 09:04 PM

I'm stuck on Tila Nyugen as of right now

fuck Tila. She's just a wannabe Masuimi with a bobblehead.

[/b]

Uhm...okay. good for you.

Have you heard of my euthansia stick yet?

Originally posted by LENS+Oct 16 2004, 07:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Oct 16 2004, 07:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Oct 17 2004, 03:36 AM

okay, does being next to the ugly girl make her hotter? or uglier? the eternal dilhemma

ALex, i'm gonna go with "What is.....hotter?"

[/b]

see, it almost makes me afraid to look at the picture shes so ugly. i think it might affect the hot girl negatively even though she s hot

ugh... them hoes are like 12.

and of the moment.. prolly this broad from a COHF video..

buncha dudes bukkkake the bitch, she snowballs another hoe, who spits into a mug, that another girl tdrinks, who then spits it in the face of the original girl, and they all lesbian it up for awhile

Originally posted by effyoo+Oct 17 2004, 03:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (effyoo - Oct 17 2004, 03:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Oct 16 2004, 09:23 PM

Have you heard of my euthansia stick yet?

No. Do I have to ride Seeking's jock to get one?

[/b]

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59292

go to this thread and look for my first post to get the product details. you seem like a person that could benefit from it

Originally posted by effyoo@Oct 17 2004, 04:50 AM

Christ, Lens, I just said I don't like Tila. No need to get all pissy and send your euthanasia stick after me. Relax dude. :rolleyes:

lol, you're just jealous you didn't patent it first

ha ha, s'cool in the game homey. My gf doesn't care for Tila eithr and likes to reind me of that periodically

Guest willy.wonka

you ever fall in love and everybody around you seems to never be happy just because you felt that way and deep down inside you can see how you still love, but have total control over it???

im friends again with the girl whom i used to be in love with and now everybody is acting all fucked up again. like i should just marry the girl or i should just vanish from thier lives.

fucked up

no winning for willy.wonka