perpetration: why does everyone I know seem to have mastered this art?

atc

So yeah, last nite and wed nite, perpetration. I was at a friend's wed nite, and he was havin people over, and these 2 girls came over. One's kinda quiet and she came over and started talkin to me cause I recognized her from work, etc, etc. So we roll in my boy's pool, and this dude comes up and is all up on her and shit. So we go back in, I go back to game spit. Then this kid rolls up AGAIN and is all up in there as soon as I leave to go to the bathroom, I come back and he's there. Playin with this girl's hair and shit, and then later getting her #? What the FUCK ever, but that's ok, cause as soon as she left, she asked me his name and that nite we stayed up and talked and watched a bit of road trip.

So apparently, he tried to get her to come to some party at his frat brother's house (maybe that explains his perpetrating bitch ass) and he didn't end up calling her, instead he called her at 1.45 and woke her up, what the fuck ever.

So then, thurs, my boy sees her at my place of work and tells her of a party, and she says for me to call her. So I give her a call and ask her what shes doin tonite, and she says she wants to come over. So she comes over, we're hangin out, I'm back to spitting, we go swimmin. So we're dunking again, and this time I'm up in it. Then we kinda branch off, and I'm at the deep end of the pool talkin to this chicken. So then this other bitch rolls up and starts dunking her and getting all up in the spot. But then we got out, I spat some more game, and it seemed to be all good.

The thing that pisses me off is these fuckers coming up in my spot. I don't wanna say shit outright in front of her, and at the same time I'm not goin out with her, but shit, I mean, realize they need to back the fuck up. Anyone with similar shit goin on?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's this fine'ol girl at my work...all the guys are up on that...i saw i was being a little bitch and all up on her jock...like the rest of the guys...so i stopped and watch all these dudes trying to get this girl...saying shit like.."you know i will always listen to you".."you're so cute"..and one is just a dumb football player being the man..and now that i dont pay too much attention...she comes up to me all the time..having me feel her body to see how smooth it is..."she shaves her entire body"

its kinda like all the guys are after this one girl and all the girls are after this one guy....."me"..there are other stories i could use to back your story and say i know what you're talkin about...but this is one that is going on right now...

May the best man win. And second place is the first loser. My girl is mad flirtacious and expects me to be cool, but at the same time I am always flirting so it all works ut.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Archived