perm stickers

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know what your saying...and if you read my last post i would prolly hurl because i think no-one in ther right mind would write perm...only because of sears.....then i would get lazy and want to drink coffee....

so no i do not feel any of those stickes......they are big enough for a throwup no?

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

i know what your saying...and if you read my last post i would prolly hurl because i think no-one in ther right mind would write perm...only because of sears.....then i would get lazy and want to drink coffee....

so no i do not feel any of those stickes......they are big enough for a throwup no?

damn fool, you couldve just said you didnt like the stickers and gave advice, but you had to be a bitch and clown my name. your sir are a large shit covered cock.

and yes i am aware i left the U out

wow that cactus boy dude is awesome...and i agree, why would you go as far as make fun of his name like that tee_raise_war? if he likes it thats all that matters, he doesnt need to hear you dissin his taste just because you dont like it...

hahahaha.. sorry perm.. i didn't mean that last reply.. i just wanted to see it posted by itself... that little phrase rules.. anyway... i'm down with cactus boy.. i'm not about to hate on your stickers.. they're better than a lot of the stickers i've done in the past..

Archived