Perhaps I found the "Real" Kidblount?

Pistol

I checked out the geocities page

http://www.geocities.com/kidblount which would be his homepage given the e-mail address kidblount@yahoo.com

But I came across another one @

or

http://www.geocities.com/michaelkidblount

But his e-mail address isn't the usual kidblount@yahoo.com.

it is the same as this homepage.

I sent an e-mail and I'm gonna wait for a reply.

Imposter? The "REAL" Kidblount?

:confused:

*edited it's this one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

you guys really dont get it, do you? that picture has been the basis for jokes for years (at least 5 that i know of). when i used to hang out on irc, people would trade that picture as theirs as a joke, that thing got around. its not like this JUST came into existance, there is no real guy.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by railroadjerk

its not like this JUST came into existance, there is no real guy.

that doesn't make sense.

It all has to start somewhere.

Keep searching!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Honestly, do you guys think you're gonna find him? There are literally dozens of mirrors of his webpage. As the guy above said, this has been going on for years, and hundreds if not thousands of people must've tried to contact him. He obviously doesn't go by Kidblount anymore, and he obviously doesn't have the same e-mail. I'm sorry, but give it up. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Devilush

i fell bad for the kid in that picture. i mean, people are posting his flick around the net just for laughs. i admit, it is quite funny. but i wonder if he knows.

what would he think if found out people were making stickers with his face on and putting them up?

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by NATO

what would he think if found out people were making stickers with his face on and putting them up?

I can't answer for the kid but if it was me it would be cool as fuck. Cuz I could say that my face is famous on the net and it's been on stickers.... I could probably be even more popular than brad pitt..... :P

Archived