Pepsi iTunes Music giveaway 2005

DITDxCULT

I'm sure everyone remembers this from last year - so he is another repost just in case you don't feel like searching.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Pepsi has stated they believe they will have to pay for about 1/3 of the 100 million songs it's giving away. That means 2/3 of the people that win don't care about iTunes. So I say, let's let them have the unlucky caps. They weren't going to cash them in anyway.

Your first task is to find a store that has the coveted sugar water. Just look for the yellow caps. Diet Pepsi, Pepsi and Sierra Mist all have them.

Once you've captured a bottle, use the below image as a guide to try and uncover its destiny.

directions.jpg

The secret is the angle. I've found it to be 25º, but that's really no use when you're out in the field. Just tilt it until it seems about that, and look up towards it (hold it above your head). With luck, you should be able to see under the cap. Here's what a loser looks like:

again.jpg

It's easiest to read "again" and tag the losers because there are no random letters involved. You can spot a word like again from a mile away. If you don't see again and you have given the bottle a twist (to check from all angles), make a purchase. If not, hit the shelf.

You might find it easiest to practice while not in the store. Just buy a few and take them home. Get the knack for the angle, and it isn't that hard to pull off without looking like a huge tool.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taken from MacMerc.

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...well that's cool and all......but I'll just keep having some fellow comrads in my sacred alcohol classes keep downloading and burning me music....thanks anyway.