1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pepsi & iTunes FREE downloads

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DITDxCULT, Feb 7, 2004.

1. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT 12oz Senior Member

Pepsi & iTunes FREE downloads

Discussion started by DITDxCULT - Feb 7, 2004

....How the hell can you decide on one song to download?? I am having a hell of a time trying to decide.

Suggustions??

My first thought is "Free Bird"

DITDxCULT - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Feb 7, 2004

Drink more pepsi, get more songs? Dig through the trash to find more caps? Download an entire album?

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Feb 7, 2004

my first thought is "why bother"

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Feb 7, 2004

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. StarzAbove

StarzAbove 12oz Veteran Member

StarzAbove - Replied Feb 7, 2004

StarzAbove - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied Feb 7, 2004

Try and get the itunes only songs, that's the only real reason to go on there.

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

me IS cool - Replied Feb 7, 2004

I'd would rather not support the record labels who sue families.

If you are gonna use it then whatever by all means use it. But for those who don't use itunes music (UGH!) store submit your code here:

Tune Recycler.

hey if submit your code you'll help support musicians and not labels.

:king:

8. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT 12oz Senior Member

DITDxCULT - Replied Feb 7, 2004

First off... I'm not buying any fucking pepsi. I'm just opening them up in the store(s) and looking for winning caps. I don't give a shit who I'm supporting when doing this... I just want some good quality AAC/MP4 files to add to my on-going collection of music.

If I wanted to support an independent band I would pay to see the live, and buy there merch... thats the only way bands survive. I don't feel like I would be doing any good by entering those codes on that site -- it seems to sketchy. I feel sorry for all these people in bands trying to make a living off it when only a small percentage of them ever actually get paid (If only more labels used the small ethics are fugazi and dischord).

Do it for the music, to express yourself, to travel the world, meet new people, but if your doing it for the money then you are better off in a cubicle.

DITDxCULT - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: