Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Peoples' profiles (not from 12oz) wtfz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Code:

Turn Ons:

*giggles* Well...only a select few know 

what EXACTLY turns me on, but I really 

love being scratched and bitten as long as 

it's not TOO hard. As you can probably tell 

vampires turn me on. Eyes are kind of a 

turn on to me. Few people can look me 

directly in my eyes. Eyes are the first thing 

I look at on a person. Actually smoking is a 

slight turn on for me as well. And by 

smoking I mean cigarettes.

Hahaha, if by cigarettes you mean "the cock". Play vampire on my weiner bitch!!

Ok, now is the time where other people post stupid profiles they find. Here's some places to look.

www.facethejury.com
    www.lipstickandcigarettes.com
    www.madradhair.com
    www.makeoutclub.com

Post links to others if you feel like it. I don't really talk to any of the girls I find on these sites, but it offers good comic relief to look them up on occassion. whoOOOAAAA!!!! HAHAHAAHAHA:lol:

2. $360

$360 Elite Member

Interests: thank you dracula

3. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

One day the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.

that's mine...on aol

4. banjo bob

banjo bob New Jack

dude... stop.
    it offers good comic relief you spend your time looking them up 'on occasion.'

come on man.. it gets old.. real quick..

do you go outside?

not tryin to hate, just a... reality check? i dunno..

peace

5. mr_president

mr_president Banned

please refrain from hitting the http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/newthread.gif'> button.

that is all.

youre on a roll with the shitty threads...this is #6383529