Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

people

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Oct 19, 2001.

1. maybe im just a jaded self ritcheous bastard, but lately i've found myself to wanting to meet or even talk to new people just because i already know i won't like them. let's face it, most people are fucking retards. this has been worse than ever over the last month or so, with all what is going on in this country right now. i find it quite hard to have a conversation with someone who talks about how they hate sand niggers and love bush. does anybody else have this problem?

2. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i feel like the current mindset of this country is you have to be a right-wing republican, and if you aren't then you are on the terrorists' side. like if u don't hate all arabs than you are on bin laden's side. so basically, yes many people do suck.

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, racism and bush=not good. i still dont like bush, even though this may be a national crisis and everyone feelsit is necessary

4. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

maybe soon we'll start putting every arab in america in "internment camps," just like we did for the japanese. i mean, they are arabs, they could be terrorists, they need to be put in camps.:rolleyes:

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i go to a public pool every so often for steams, and this place gets a nice
    variety of people.....since the 'attacks' there has been several conversations, some
    of which i've participated, some of which i chose not to......
    and the thing that really blows me away is how little people know about
    the whole situation....its disconcerting..
    then there's the ones that think they know whats up, when in fact
    they have a very skewed interpretation.
    humans are fuckt up. i don't mean that in a negative or
    positive way, just a plain existential whateverismness thats
    useful when contemplating our complete weirdness....
    sha-boing.

6. avils

avils Senior Member

So tell me, how can you be in a position to know exactly "what's up"... of course everyones interpretation is going to be different..

edit coz I can't spell

7. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

yes.. i know exactly what your talking about.. i listen to these idiots, that have never had any intrest in news/current events/politics, well basically anything outside of their own lives..... talk about shit they know absolutly nothing about, but think they know all about it, cuz they tuned into CNN for an hour.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

uh..i don't think i said i knew 'exactly' whats up...it was others......
    their opinions are skewed in MY opinion...there has
    been some news in BC about a professor that made some
    sharp comments about US foreign policy....everything she said
    was bang on if you first: read exactly what she said....second: had
    an elementary grasp of the history of the US's foreign policy in
    the middle east and elsewhere. some people feel that becuz she's
    spoken her mind(gasp) and is of color and wears a burqa, that she's just as bad as
    the terrorists and is inciting hatred. i personally feel that would be defined
    as a skewed interpretation of the situation.
    i'd like to hope that i have a fairly good grasp of whats transpired and
    i have no problem sitting here all night and discussing
    foreign policies of the US, and anything else somewhat
    directly involved with sept. 11 avils.

9. avils

avils Senior Member

That was a nice touch ending your post with my name like you were talking to me almost.. ignore my shit at the moment.. my brain isn't functioning and I couldn't be fucked trying to finish some dumb argument I started.

Rest of the world - 145
    Avils - 0

:(

10. Back...

I just return to the original subject of this.
    And add that "people" is a very strange situation.
    I see people i know on the street,people i like,and i start walking my way out of sight.just because i dont want to talk...
    I could say that people are fuckedup, but after that reaction of mine i really cant say much...

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

righteous

righteous... r.i.g.h.t.e.o.u.s... righteous

12. yeah i had a feeling i spelled that wrong. the funny thing is i'm usually a really good speller

13. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i bug off this idea thirty times a day.
    i am from shaboigan wisconsin.
    hahaha, phonetics.

14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

dood you sound like an asshole after reading that until i get to the end. why not move the lead right up to the front of that.. awwhh hell... i'll do it myself.

15. hey thanks, youre right it does sound way better the way you put it. the thing is though, i've been this way for a long time, so i guess i really am an asshole. the current situation just makes it worse.