people who refuse to embrace graffiti

FROSTY

!!!!!people who refuse to embrace graffiti!!!!!

Does anyone hate it when you pass graffiti on the street and its really good but no one bothers to look at it except you, and even if you told them to they would be like ehh whatever. they just cant except that it is art. its like there trying to boycott it or soemthing. once some kid was looking through my blackbook at some of my art sketches and then he came across pages that were just graffiti and he just totally fliped through them with a smirk on his face. right then and there i took my book from him and walked away cauz i thought that was quite disrespectfull. then there was the time i went to france with my family and i was lookin out the subway window at all the graffiti and then the some french dude looked out to see what i was looking at and then just made a weird french pissed off tone and looked back up. I felt like saying something but hes french so he wouldnt understand. I even have friends who have been with me when i have wiped out my marker and said dont you have anything better to do?. i responded with "it dosnt get much better than this" I honestly like the fact that graffiti hasnt really caught on where i live (north of toronto) but in all honesty it does kind of piss me off when people disrespect it. anywho i know im gonna get these responces saying "they have a right to disrespect it" but what i really wanna hear is some stories related to this topic. have any of you ever gone as far as fighting someone who has dissed your graffiti.

anywho post soemthing!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

yeah, the thing that always gets me is when i see people buffing walls, and not just shit covered with tags but like illegal productions, and i just can't see how they can stand to destroy art like that

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

yeah, the thing that always gets me is when i see people buffing walls, and not just shit covered with tags but like illegal productions, and i just can't see how they can stand to destroy art like that

no what would be nutty.

imagine being a buffer and buffing your arch nemesis's graffiti and then by night painting over your new fresh wall

ya one time this dude had an art book and told me to draw in it,cause i told him i draw.when he saw i was doing a peice(graff)he said he didnt want that shit in his book i told him" fuck you you suck any ways!"and ripped my page out.justremeber people fear what they dont understand and hate what they cant conquer....or maybe its just ignorance?

Guest Obsessed

i got in a fight once after a battle but thats bout it... do it for yourself and if other people see what you want them to good for them but if they dont...who cares!

Archived