people who like to hack my screen name on a graff board.

SleepOnIt

well, it appears that my name was hacked (whatever), and that there were some posts put up under my name, i have not had the time nor paitence to go through, and read all the toy nonsense that whoever wrote, but would like just to get it straight that what ever silly little crew these kids think they have to push on the net, is wack. this is because they are from, where i am from, so i can attest to this.

i was informed that they called my crew and anothers, leagle eagles or something witty like that. meh, what ever skippy, got more spots than you know about, and leagles are some of them. aside from that, the scribble that you put up next to our stuff, sidebusting, and jocking has to stop, grow some balls and come find us, because i certianly dont feel like wasteing my time finding some highschool kid, and then beating them senseless because they dont have enough skill to battle. so there. nah nah stupid heads.

and to those who had to read this, i am sorry, i think that net beef is wack and would like to have no part in it, but this being the only way to make contact, was my only choice. sorry for the ridiculas posts i didnt conjour.

sometagnameoner

haters crew.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just wanted to jump in and say it wasnt "hacked".

someone wither CRACKED your password, or someone just knew it.

(i am aware that by me being a smart ass and posting this makes me seem a bit of a suspect, but i'm not a barrel-ass...i wouldnt waste my time. good luck figuroing it out tho dood. peacerszzz)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amped_up
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

i cracked the password to your screenname...analsex69 wasnt hard to guess... keep in mind, everytime someone masturbates, god kills a kitten

hahaha funny shit

Archived