Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

people who like to hack my screen name on a graff board.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SleepOnIt, Feb 21, 2002.

1. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

well, it appears that my name was hacked (whatever), and that there were some posts put up under my name, i have not had the time nor paitence to go through, and read all the toy nonsense that whoever wrote, but would like just to get it straight that what ever silly little crew these kids think they have to push on the net, is wack. this is because they are from, where i am from, so i can attest to this.

i was informed that they called my crew and anothers, leagle eagles or something witty like that. meh, what ever skippy, got more spots than you know about, and leagles are some of them. aside from that, the scribble that you put up next to our stuff, sidebusting, and jocking has to stop, grow some balls and come find us, because i certianly dont feel like wasteing my time finding some highschool kid, and then beating them senseless because they dont have enough skill to battle. so there. nah nah stupid heads.

and to those who had to read this, i am sorry, i think that net beef is wack and would like to have no part in it, but this being the only way to make contact, was my only choice. sorry for the ridiculas posts i didnt conjour.

sometagnameoner
    haters crew.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

What are you talking about dude?:confused:

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

this happened to me when i was upstairs at my dads birthday part eating cake. altho i knew it was my friends down in my room . i like to make it sound like it wasnt.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i just wanted to jump in and say it wasnt "hacked".

someone wither CRACKED your password, or someone just knew it.

(i am aware that by me being a smart ass and posting this makes me seem a bit of a suspect, but i'm not a barrel-ass...i wouldnt waste my time. good luck figuroing it out tho dood. peacerszzz)

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

its not the same without a picture and witty comment

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i cracked the password to your screenname...analsex69 wasnt hard to guess... keep in mind, everytime someone masturbates, god kills a kitten

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

9. amped_up

amped_up Guest

hahaha funny shit