1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

People who hate people.....Come together!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jesus of Nazareth, Jul 10, 2001.

1. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth 12oz Senior Member

People who hate people.....Come together!

Discussion started by Jesus of Nazareth - Jul 10, 2001

I have dealt with people for eighteen years now. Over the years, I have come to realize I really don't like people at all. It is a rare thing for me to actually get along with someone after that "nice stranger" stage. A couple of gems I have encountered in the past few weeks:

(I am with my girlfriend at the pool, and meet this middle aged redneck that hangs out with 8-14 year old boys)

Person #1 "So I wanted to ask you, what's with the adornments?"

Me "Come again?"

Person #1 "Well.....are you gay or somethin? I believe your body's a temple, and....(insert teacher from Peanuts' voice here)....."

(kid at a water park)
    Person #2 "Whoa...what size are those?"

Me "My ears? They are 5/8 of an inch."

Person #2 "Huhhuh....dude those are biiig...I have a friend with full inches in his ears......they aren't as big as yours, though.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuh..."

Me "Yep."

Person #2 "huhuhuhuh....."(he starts spitting loogies at people below us)"

My question to you is:
    Are people like this everywhere, or did I just get lucky enough to live in an evolutionary speedbump of a city?

Drop $15 and buy a bill hicks cd, you will be better for it.

Jesus of Nazareth - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. neahs_number

neahs_number 12oz Member

neahs_number - Replied Jul 10, 2001

i am a little confused........................i asume Jesus might not have a problem or question about the ones he "created" anyheew
    how do you .........Feel buddeh..........
    you know...people give off what they see from you as acceptable.... its in your hands to make desicions......whatever i say is usually bull shit right??????i have a few problems with some people...usually thier choices...but hey thats our freedom as humans....to choose and to regret....its how we all learn . if someone learns slower than you give them the space they need. dude im pullen for your patience...where my willy?

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 07-10-2001).]

neahs_number - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Jul 10, 2001

stupid people are every where..I get shit for my guages..today at the gas station I was asked if they meant I was satanic...me arguing with ther person working there and complainng to the manager got me a free tank of gas. woot woot.

what really bothers me is when some stupid middle oged waste of space excuse for a human being walks up to me and says something along the lines of "wow dude your skinny"
    this prompts for many replies:
    "no shit genious you think I didn't know that"
    "thank god for the subway diet"
    "holy shit I was fat 10 minutes ago"
    "slim fast"

jesus..your not the only one that has to deal with stupid people but in your line of work you have to deal with all the stupid people.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. curious george

curious george 12oz Senior Member

curious george - Replied Jul 10, 2001

stupid people suck.

curious george - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 12oz Senior Member

OPIUM3 - Replied Jul 10, 2001

LOL... Omg thats friggin hilarious! i get asked that all the time... now i got more ammo for it. Fuckin stupid people! Usually if you yell at a person really loud in public all sudden like, they will leave. Just my experiences...

OPIUM3 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

Frate_Raper - Replied Jul 10, 2001

I hate people too.I work in a rather large toy store and I have to deal with the biggest retards.

Retard-Wheres the lego section?

Raper-Your standing in it

Retard-Oh really?

Raper-No I'm lying to you for the sake of it.

Retard2-Do you work here?

Raper-No I just enjoy wearing a bright green polyester shirt.

Retard2-Oh thanks.

My one boss loves when they bitch about me. She thinks I'm the one to lead the rest of the retards that work their in to the 21 centry.The other Bosses get mad but laugh

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Jul 10, 2001

i have also come to the conclusion that i do not like people. i only like the people i already know. i really dont like getting to know other people because i dont like talking.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Replied Jul 10, 2001

I am so anti socal. The only time I talk to people I don't know is to yell obscene things at them. I get that kinda stuff a lot,

retard: "Hey Buddy, you know your hair's purple, what are you gay?"
    Me: "Gay? Sure, and if you don't stop talking to me some of my gayness will rub off on you." then they just get confused and walk away.

I don't do anything to attract attendtion, I wear golf shirts, dickies, and Chucks. Well aside from the purple hair, but it looks black if it's not in direct sunlight.

------------------
    Girls suck.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. Step8

Step8 12oz Senior Member

Step8 - Replied Jul 10, 2001

i also hate most people, its turning into a real problem. Most girls i just find stupid, even when they are interested in me. I mean i've seen some really hot chicks, that i'm totally interested in being with ( meaning having sexual relations with them) but then when they open their mouths,and talk they turn out to be the biggest airheads.

Step8 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jul 10, 2001

Why is it that people i think are cool always hate me and people i dont really like always like me and want to be my freind...

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

cracked ass - Replied Jul 10, 2001

I'm not a big fan of people.
    The trouble with being a misanthrope is, I'm still a human, so my contempt for the human race must to some small degree include myself.
    As an aside, I must say I have never seen a pretty girl at Wal-Mart.

12. MR. Slugworth

MR. Slugworth New Jack

MR. Slugworth - Replied Jul 10, 2001

...Everybody,Mr.Jared Fogle...

------------------
    go go GODZILLA.....

MR. Slugworth - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jul 10, 2001

your shoppin at the wrong wallys bud. ahahahaha. seriously i hate also

14. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Jul 10, 2001

i also have never ever seen a pretty girl in a walmart. target is different, but on a second glance i see they are just 15 or otherwise jailbait with their fat ass mom pushing the cart, then i get disturbed about the whole goddamned situation and just leave.

this topic and a lot of the responses made me laugh. and i also don't like most people. "what movie would you recommend for a six year old boy who chronically wets his bed?"

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. theFUME

theFUME 12oz Senior Member

theFUME - Replied Jul 11, 2001

WaterWorld

LOL

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

theFUME - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: