Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

People who go to Arcades often are kinda like people who do graffiti. (kinda)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Jan 22, 2004.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I have acouple friends who go to Golfland quite often and play uh, I belive their game of choice is Street Fighter 3rd Strike. Every now and then I go with them, and if I had more time on my hands I would go more often, but alas. This last time I went with them there were some dudes from another Golfland, apparently one in acouple cities over. This is a regular occurance, people actually go around to other arcades to beat the locals and rep their arcade. Our arcade people killed these other guys. So anyway, I just thought it was interesting.

2. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

reppin your arcade sounds kinda... dumb.. smack your friends.

3. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

4. iloveboxcars

My friends don't do it, but several people from several different arcades come to theirs and challenge them quite often.

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

That’s hilarious.

6. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

That sounds like fat kids who have dance dance revolution battles and think they're actually dancing.

7. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Haha, that's pretty crazy.
    After school today we linked up 2 X Box's to a projector and a big screen and had some crazy ass Halo action...that's kinda like an arcade.

8. pppppprace

pppppprace New Jack

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

as long as they dont have matching jackets and have knife fights then i think its okay

10. iloveboxcars

That would be pretty awesome.

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Videogames are dope...i got my ps2 back from being fixed the other day...now its on like donkey kong...ninja turtles in the aracde was the hypeness.

12. enueone

enueone Member

head's take that street fighter shit seriously...

there's a pretty sick documentary done by the founders of kioken who were street fighter freaks...called "bang the machine"

http://www.naatanet.org/cgi/2003/festival....ramFeature.tmpl

one of my homeboys in chicago is a street fighter freak / mortal kombat freak...actually i think he's ranked like 6th in the US in mortal kombat..and worked at midway as a beta tester...when he was in NYC he was all like "yo take me to chinatown fair" which is like ...one of the most well known arcades for street fighter nerds...

when we were in the bay on a skratch vacation we hit up this dave and busters and this kid was killin the locals...one of the locals was like "yo blood..you could get killed for that"..after he beat the dood like 10 times in a row...shit's funny how serious people take that shit...

13. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i like to play vice city.the only game i have had for the past 2 years.

14. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yeah...trying doing Guile's
    infamous handcuff move on
    a vietnamese gangster...
    see how funny that shit is!

:lol:

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Best to believe I will kick that ass and hand it to you in a to-go bag if I get to playin that Street Fighter. That's right.