1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO GO BANKRUPT

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Jan 2, 2002.

1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO GO BANKRUPT

Discussion started by ?!?! - Jan 2, 2002

- No Doubt
    - P!nk
    - Jim Carrey (and people who find him funny)
    - Any kid who goes into a record store and names outloud every record he picks up and how he has had it for 2 years just so everyone knows hes the hiphoppinest? mo fucka in town.
    - this fat kid here who used to be goth then discovered emo....now he wears patchs / buttons that say, yes it is ok not to drink and "i dance in the pit" and EMo. man i didnt even know they made buttons / patches like that.

i want a shirt that says "this is a hardcore show leave the karate chops at home mr. miyaga"

who else should go bankrupt...

2. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

got tha feva - Replied Jan 2, 2002

Man I'd be happy that kid went emo, nothing gets on my nerves worse than fat kids in black vinyl and fishnet shirts. Maybe if he gets some of that emotion out by pounding on his chest and riding around on a messenger bike he won't be so fat?

Pink's new song on the radio is off the hook.

Jim Carrey is fuckin hilarious as Ace Ventura, and was brilliant on man on the moon.

And No Doubt... Gwen Stephani's hot and has a good voice.. I don't know where there bands going, but at least they seem to know where they came from.

My bankrupt list..

Tony Little. This blonde beef chunk is the most annoying blob of infomercial madness i've ever seen in my life. I will not buy anything endorsed by his chubby rodent looking face.

Fabio. I can't believe it's not butter? I can't believe this guy can actually take himself seriously! Hi, I'm a 36 year old man who is the object of lust for old widows reading sex novels and penitrating the electric blanket.

Sigorney Weaver (sp)? She was gross before she got old. Now gross is almost a compliment. She's been in some good movies, but I still don't like the way she looks, talks, or acts.

The assholes who made the "not just another teen movie". I wasted 8.50 on that crap today, it wasn't even remotely funny. scary movie and scary movie 2 especially, they were funny. this one wasn't even remotely witty or clever... aside from some good boobs and ass shots, it was a wasted hour of work and 2 hours of my life.

prude

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jan 2, 2002

Rosie O'Donell
    Nsync
    Back Street Boys
    Britney (So she HAS to move in with me,no other reason)
    As a matter of fact that Lou Perlman that discovered all those boy bands
    John Travolta (nothing against the guy, but he makes the best movies when broke, remember Pulp Fiction?)
    Kathie Lee Gifford
    Carson Daly
    Too tired to think of more right now

*Forgot about that little fucker with his late night infomercials selling us "The/His Plan" on how to get rich
    *That Tony Robbins motherfucker. Unleash the giant within. Get motivated. huh?

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals 12oz Senior Member

sixteenvandals - Replied Jan 2, 2002

i got one.

people who had no idea knowledge whatsoever about any indie/punk/rock scenes at all until last year and now they accuse everyone of being "emo" even though they have no clue what they are talking about. this is about 90% of america. so fuck all y'all.

sixteenvandals - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Jan 2, 2002

jermaine dupri

http://www.jermainedupri.com/images/gallery/image2.jpg'>

if anyone deserves to go bankrupt it is this ugly little fucker. perpetrator of making awful music, and signing annoying little pre-pubescent cock suckers like kris kross and lil bow wow. not only was he beaten with the ugly stick, but they dropped the ugly a-bomb on his ass. his mother must have been watching his every move so that when he slipped up, she could beat his ugly ass. no matter how much bling or bentleys this guy owns, he aint gettin NO pussy. period. honestly. so so def? so so FUGLY more like it. at no time should this man have the right to utter the word 'pimp' in any sentence when describing himself. i wish he would die a horrible horrible death.

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jan 2, 2002

id like to add to that, angry little two faced jack asses that mistake the internet for the real world, get made a fool of for trying to clown people, then continue to think they can make sweeping accusations against the world and not realize their insecurity flows through the screen like warm molasses.

and i like pink.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork 12oz Senior Member

dukeofyork - Replied Jan 2, 2002

the best part of that statement.
    shit has me rolling......

dukeofyork - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jan 2, 2002

so are you calling messengers emo?

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jan 2, 2002

oh god. there is that damn prejudgement of messengers again. hesh, you are a emo rock star....;)

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 2, 2002

what pistol said but i gotta add

steven seagul- worthless old overweight fart that still does all these crappy action flicks
    aaron carter- i want to kill this no talent faggot...only famous cus his fat faggot older brother is
    mystikal- hes shit...period...cant rap...just yells very loud

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Jan 2, 2002

what?
    maybe the people who buy and support this stuff, but
    you know...people who are prone to a polo perogative that probably
    eat perogies...
    they bought into it..........don't hate the players...

12. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

?!?! - Replied Jan 2, 2002

dont know if that was directed towards me but...
    i know about the scene and have for more then a year. i dont accuse people of being emo for no reason, when someone wears shirts that say "goth" or "goth slut" then go onto wearing shirts that say "imemo" or "emonerd" then i think i can make the judgement that they have infact went fromgoth to emo, maybe its just a vacation from the rough goth live but even so, at the current moment in time, the once was a goth fucker now resides in the emo world.
    and why do you care anyways, do people accuse you of being emo.
    or did you try to be emo, but all the girls rejected you so you have no one to write love letters too on a story night in the dark listening to the new kind of like spitting. word.
    emo is gay. hardcore and hiphop is the way. whoodie whooooo

more people to the list
    - lenny kravitz

people that should be president.
    - dave chapelle, chris rock, cedric the entertainer, d.l. hughly, eddie murphy (before he made wack movies like dr. doolittle) and allthe other black comedians that are racist against white people. and use lots of cusswords too. well sinbad should be president becuase hes funny and he doesnt cuss. Houseguest was good.

13. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

got tha feva - Replied Jan 2, 2002

I wasn't calling messengers emo! You must not be able to read what I posted without your big black plastic elvis costello wanna be nonprescription glasses. fruit. :crazy:

jus joshin.. i was just replying with some more cliche' stereotypes to build up the climax to my poor excuse for a punchline. don't sick the stonecutters on me, please hesh. :eek:

prude

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jan 2, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. *ShOrT-FeWs*

*ShOrT-FeWs* Guest

*ShOrT-FeWs* - Replied Jan 2, 2002

jay-z...he's GAY !