Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

people talking shit

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by amanquix, Mar 7, 2002.

1. amanquix

amanquix New Jack

anyone else think that people talk alot of shit in this room. someones gunna talk shit for that i garentee but fuck it. i talk shit too but everyone runs around callign everyone else toys when we dont even no who were talking to.

2. mpls killer

mpls killer New Jack

true, but im pretty new to the whole message board graff thing, so my opinion might not be valid.

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

you know thats so suprising too, cause graffiti writers never talk shit...

4. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

what do you expect people to do?

i mean this is a board where people give opinions anonymously about the topic of graffiti. it is bound to be 90% conflict.

im not saying people should talk shit to each other, but what do you expect??

5. BABYWANTOKIL

BABYWANTOKIL Guest

jesus christ. talking shit is fun. graffiti is all about talking shit. you suck for starting this topic.

6. amanquix

amanquix New Jack

im just saying writers should be cool with writers they got no reason to hate on. i talk shit to people i dont like. fuck all the people who want to talk shit to me. acting like im against taling shit id just rather be talking shit to cops than other people doing the same shit as me

7. BABYWANTOKIL

BABYWANTOKIL Guest

you smell bad. get away from me

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

why not talk shit...sometimes other writers are fuckin faggots and drop info on you and shit...lets just say babywantstokil is a faggot because he blew up a spot...now why should i just sit back and smoke weed with him when i kno i hate his ass??? we dont need to be friends with eachother....thats like saying..."we all go to high school, so we should be united and be friends" we are writers...we aint special

9. BABYWANTOKIL

BABYWANTOKIL Guest

i can't tell if that's a personal insult directed at me...but either way i agree with you

10. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

talking shit to cops.....hmmmm now that's a winning idea....lol......................now amanquix i got a little message for ya----------------------shut the fuck up you toy.

11. CAPS

CAPS Member

........since when?

Shut the fuck up you retard. Graff is not "about talking shit". You sound like a 7th grader when you say shit like that. If that was all graff was about you wouldn't have half the talented people involved that you do.

FUCK

CAPS.................. people say stupid shit sometimes.

12. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

Never talk shit.
    Let other muhfuckers talk shit.
    Peep's will recognize when a muhfucker don't talk shit. And that's biblical.
    Who would you rather be??

HOWEVER.....Bump for the muhfukahs' that talk shit! They make life a sit-com and that keeps me, thouroughly amused. :cool:

MOTA...!!!

13. dai

dai Senior Member

i think you're a little cunt...yes a nasty stinkbox. god damn pussy. haha who cares if people talk shit, sit there and watch them get clowned.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah so , shit happens

15. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Exactly