Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

People Suck

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by villain, Sep 10, 2005.

1. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've been neglecting to say it but I shall confide in the ounce.
    Some crackhead motherfucker broke into my car last night and stole my bookbag. I hope this crackhead likes to read because that's all they got was books. I don't know why they would want to break into my car when it is a piece of shit economy car and there was a lexus parked right in front of me, to say nothing of all the other nice cars.
    I actually think it's kinda funny though that they rummaged through my CDs and decided to leave them...
    This fucking sucks though. This is like the 5th blackbook I've had stolen. I quit even doing art for the longest time because I felt like I had nothing to show for it. And I still don't. Not to mention all of the paperwork I had in there.
    I should have left my bag full of cans in there, what a fucking surprise that would be. Or better yet a fucking bomb.

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

sucks when bad sht happens to good people, sorry man...

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

I appreciate you onesecondple.

4. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Man crackheads will steel the most retarded shit that has no use to them. Sorry. I hope you catch the guy.

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

How do you know it was a crackhead?

Regardless, sorry for your loss. Books can be expensive, especially textbooks.

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

sucks that happened. perhaps it was the guy in the lexus?

7. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

dude. stop leaving your shit in your car.

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

:haha:
    leave it to casek to crack me up....
    *iloveboxcars: I can't always take everything with me all the time.... though that would be nice.
    Maybe I'll just electrify my car body as a theif repellant...

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

no prob man. you shoulod maybe put stuff in your trunk from now on. of course, that could mean that your car will get stolen.

that would succk. hope i don't see that thread next month

10. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Oh and FYI people do still steal car radios you know.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

I don't think these theives were sophisticated enough to steal my car or the stereo. Probably just some failure at life crackhead.
    They didn't even touch the stereo... I suppose if they knew how to get in without breaking the window they would have had time to uninstall the stereo.
    It's not really the greatest stereo in the world anyways. But then again I thought noone would be stupid enough to break in my car either. Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity.

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I dotn know man, people might just steal things just to steal them.

My friend drives a pretty bucket car, it just has nothing and it had a shitty alarm clock in the place where the stereo goes, and one day it gets broken into and since there was nothin to steal they took the clock.

And this clock was worthless, literally. All it did was show time, and he dumpster dived that. Its just one of those cases where they just stole something just to steal it.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

they probably thought your car wouldn't have an alarm

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

:haha:
    leave it to casek to crack me up....
    *iloveboxcars: I can't always take everything with me all the time.... though that would be nice.
    Maybe I'll just electrify my car body as a theif repellant...
    [post=4105272]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

that is actually completely legal as long as you have "high voltage" signs on the car.

but you have to consider kids and people accidently touching it.

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i never liked kids or people much myself

villain, i'll help you basement torture whoever did it if you find out