people on this board...

iCEBERG

i have a question for you.

why must you read everyones reply as if it were testimony in court?

why do you think youve got everyone figured out?

dont get me wrong, im cool with the majority of people on this board but ive been noticing lately that people jump at the chance to stir up some shit that wasnt there in the first place.

im far from the first to notice this.

so far i've been called racist and have been told i support it because i said i listened to pantera recently.

ive been called a homophobic because i started a thread asking people to stop going around and saying "your gay" or things to that extent. if anything, wouldn't that be the opposite?

an now because i emphasize a point, ive been told its a good indication that i have weak arguments. im just saying...

people need to grow up an stop getting all emotional. you need some hugs? i got some.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by iCEBERG

you need some hugs? i got some.

what are you?

Some kind of commie-fag-groupie-yuppie-shithead ?

just jokes

seriously... don't let it get to you.

Some people are looking to pick fights.

Just keep yourself clean.

well, I can only speak for self, but this isn't some spur of the moment conversation, you gotta type it and then post it, it's not like some shit that just fell out of your mouth. If you catch beef for everything you say then perhaps you should choose your words a little more wisely... again, I'm just sayin, I haven't felt the need to call you on anything, just to point out inadequacy in that one instance...

"what are you?

Some kind of commie-fag-groupie-yuppie-shithead ?"

:lol: that made me laugh.

i regret ever trying to justify myself to these type of people.

oh well, you learn from your mistakes.

"a wise man said don't argue with a fool, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"

i've noticed this too... and another thing, granted, i haven't been posting long, but i've noticed a lot of people with only a few posts talking a lot of shit... i was getting ready to start a thread on this... paople are talking way too much shit, and jumping to conclusion very quickly... people need to settle down and think before they start flaming someone...

also, you gat called a homophobe because you don't like people saying "this and that's gay"? that's the stupidst thing i've ever heard...

first it was cause i started a thread asking people to just stop saying "your gay" or "your a homo" an things to that extent in their replies. it shows no intelligence, an thats how it started. granted i will call someone a faggot if im mad, which isnt too politically correct, but people seem to miss the point. its not like i say it because i look down on homosexuals, or maybe i should say "those who decide to persue a alternative lifestyle" so no one get offendid, but just do me a favor and dont try to tell me what i meant, you know what i mean?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

also, you gat called a homophobe because you don't like people saying "this and that's gay"? that's the stupidst thing i've ever heard...

nope, I called him a homophobe because he he kept calling someone a faggot repeatedly.

Say whatever you want about this, but I WILL point it out to someone when they are being a hypocrite....or a jerk for that matter..................

i hate all the random shit talk on forums, it's completely useless unless you know the person in real life. not fake life like on here, but in real life, ya know?

aww, you got rid of your RIDICULOUSLY hypocritical post before I could comment.................must have made you look like a jerk even to you. Before you whine about people taking everything to seriously on this board, perhaps you SHOULDN'T start a thread about it then. Why do you believe you can say whatever shit you want and not have people get annoyed with you....

As for your now defunct comment about me and my boyfriend..........I'm a lesbian you idiot, as is evident from my signature......

if your offendid by my words, pay me no mind. thats all i ask.

and unfortunatly it wasn't started over you as important as you would like to feel. but anyways its been an issue before you even registered on this board.

so there is a flaw in what you speak also.

thinking should become before speaking.

im growing tired of this back and forth stuff.

as for bodice feel free to dig it up. feel free to post what i did earlier, an the beginning of the original post etc.

unfortunatly if you observe instead of critisize youll see where i was coming from. that i was asking people to stop saying irrelevant repetative remarks such as "your gay" etc...

quite the opposite as you potray me to be.

but ill reiterate once again, since you people have a hard time extracting the meaning from peoples posts.

pay me no mind. period. this should be the end of it. i was just bringing up a point that i know everyone on here has noticed, an yes before giving tree was around...

food for thought.

ICEBERG i need a hug you racist faggot!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

yo for real fuck these idots on this board, how are you gonna let them get you all amped up over some stupid shit they type.... dose it really have that big of an effect on your life? if the board plays that big of a part in your life you might want to go to a 12 step program or something.... i dont know any of these poeple so i gives a fuck what they got to say about me... i know im the coolest person to roam the face of the earth i dont need the approval of some random ass dude on a message board!:cool:

as for bodice feel free to dig it up. feel free to post what i did earlier, an the beginning of the original post etc.

unfortunatly if you observe instead of critisize youll see where i was coming from. that i was asking people to stop saying irrelevant repetative remarks such as "your gay" etc...

food for thought.

I can only assume that you are like 12 years old and caught up in your first pint.................

now what I was refering to was this post:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was an example... you think i did the math out or some shit FUCK YOU. i said i wasn't gonna reply but you really gettin on my fuckin nerves with your know it all shit faggot. don't act like you know me or what the fuck your talkin about. so i figured it was miscommunication at first, guess not. your a straight up fuckin dick you know what?

fuck you

you say i support racism... ok, im all about the kkk, im a fucking skinhead who hates niggers jews an spics. that what you wanted to hear? there you go you happy? im whatever you want me to be faggot.

your gay and i fucked your mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I DO remember th post THAT YOU are refering to, and thats why I called you a hypocrite,

" that i was asking people to stop saying irrelevant repetative remarks such as "your gay" etc... "

moron

everybody else does it... its unacceptable when i participate? you obviously act like you know me, yet take what i say way the fuck out of context LESBO, so do the forum a favor an pay me no mind. im not out to impress you or your girlfriend, or mr perfect, so start a "iceberg doesn't deserve rights" club or whatever else you crazy lesbians do.

im goin to go burn some crosses now.

if your offendid by my words, pay me no mind. thats all i ask.

and unfortunatly it wasn't started over you as important as you would like to feel. but anyways its been an issue before you even registered on this board.

so there is a flaw in what you speak also.

thinking should become before speaking.

im growing tired of this back and forth stuff.

but ill reiterate once again, since you people have a hard time extracting the meaning from peoples posts.

pay me no mind. period. this should be the end of it. i was just bringing up a point that i know everyone on here has noticed, an yes before giving tree was around...

food for thought.

*wasnt always giving tree.

dropping it. i see your point. people get heated over useless shit, but you gotta remember people carry alot of baggage here throughout the day. like me, i snap ALOT at racist remarks or other remarks that offend me simply because they attack me as a person. sometimes i dont even think that i should disassociate myself from this box, i spend quite a bit of time on here, and sometimes i have the mindset that if i can stop one instance of someone thinking a certain way or doing certain things than i'm making a change. but i also gotta remember that other people are just as stubborn as i am, and not willing to change their ways.

anyway. opinions are just that. your entitled to feel as you wish, but i'm also allowed to disagree and even hate you for it. i saw something i felt was wrong and spoke out about it. thats all.

everybody else does it... its unacceptable when i participate? you obviously act like you know me, yet take what i say way the fuck out of context LESBO, so do the forum a favor an pay me no mind. im not out to impress you or your girlfriend, or mr perfect, so start a "iceberg doesn't deserve rights" club or whatever else you crazy lesbians do.

im goin to go burn some crosses now.

see? why do you think that you can say shit like that and expect people to just leave you alone, you are a moron. And I will do my very best to annoy the shit out of you whenever you annoy me, what else do you expect.

ACTIONS have CONSEQUENCES. What you want is to be an asshole and get away with it. It might work if you had the sense to keep a low profile, but NOOOO *you* had to start a thread about it

moron

bodice: it was a joke. which once again, was taken out of context, big suprise.

smart: lesbo is an abbreviation of lesbian which i last checked wasnt a derogatory word.

my point being is people blow shit out of proportion rather easily, as earlier seen.

anyways do what you gotta do.

saojeong.jpg

Archived