people in chicago need to take a chill pill and just relax.

plebian*or*ReviseOne?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I dont know if youve been told as a kid all of your life that you sucked at everything you do or something, but why do you jock so hard? For someone that doesnt do shit but talk shit you sure have a lot to say. You jock pose, indie, cove, mando, and everyone else you talk shit about...its obvious. Why do you hate? Did your dad drop you all the time? Maybe your mother is a whore or something? There has to be some reason for all of this animosity in you. Now, what I suggest is keep doing what you doing and stop jocking. Fine Everyone on this board except for 3a sucks...according to your words so you said your piece now go out and be a productive member in society. No need to hate. I know youre a frail nerdy white kid with nothing better to do than to be a "big Ass Hater." Trust me you have all of us shaking, you did your job so why dont you do something new? Post a flick of pose and compare, tell indie to his face that he sucks. Insult mando in person, tell erie what you really think and stop being such a bitch ass pussy about things. IF you want my number and any of the above people' phone number' please let me know and I will arrange something otherwise, I dont appreciate the shit talking about my friends stuff when I take time out to try and do something productive. So suck a cock, take a cock or pull that cock out of your ass and just relax and get laid or something and fuck off.

ah racism makes it all better. fucking honkies think they run shit. No I dont mean all honkies just the ones that dont even know the proper racial slur. I mean if youre gonna be ignorant do it right you dumb piece of shit. Koreans = gook Chinese = chinks Japanese = nips or japs

you dont see me calling you out as the wrong racial slur do you?

Oh your jokes are hilarious:D

Archived