people in california are retards

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ass for brains!

what kind of dumbass from southern california goes on vacation to florida? seriously' date=' it's like living at the city dump and going on vacation to the sewerage plant[/quote']

First, SoCal fools come to Florida because SoCal sucks.

(period, full stop, whatever)

Further, if you stand on the beach and look at the ocean you won't have to see the sewage treatment plant. Because we don't put those in the sea... but, God willing, there will soon be oil derricks out there...

First, SoCal fools come to Florida because SoCal sucks.

(period, full stop, whatever)

Further, if you stand on the beach and look at the ocean you won't have to see the sewage treatment plant. Because we don't put those in the sea... but, God willing, there will soon be oil derricks out there...

where did this whole "everyone from socal comes to florida" come from. dude that created this post probably knew one or two people that went to florida and then criticized an entire state as a result of their actions

:scrambled:

exactly
you cant group both so cal and florida in a grouo becasue they are simmilar in beachs sun and disney yet total diffretn in they way the sun beachs and disney are. i have livd in so cal most of my life movred away and always went back so i must say so cal rocks.

let's put it this way:

as you all know, i grew up in australia. regardless of the state you live in (with the exception of tasmania...but we've stopped letting those freaks off their little rock, so they don't count) you can go to a beach, go to the countryside, go to a forest, go to a mountain or go to a desert. when i go out of the state, let alone the country, i'm not interested in any of those things cos we've got them all at home. when i travel i want to see something different, so i go to cities and see a different way of life to my own