people from:

T=E=A=S=E

i work at a job where i get calls from all over the states and i can't stand talking to people from new york, new jersey, conneticut, boston and so forth. you people are fucking more difficult than anyone in the world.

i know a lot will disagree and whatever else, but i bring this up because today i talked to some dickhead in either CT or New Jersey, one of those two places and this asshole is talking big shit about he's buying two computers and acting like he's the richest mother fucker alive and acting like he's in the mob or some shit. (sapronos wanna be ass mufucka) with shit steady pouring out of his mouth constantly.

i just think its interesting that people from these locations are so fucking cocky and confident and whatever else you might want to call it. its like from age 3 on... they are raised on rap videos, mob movies and a little bit of sex, drugs and rock and roll.

i cant stand these mother fuckers acting all hard and acting like they're god's gift to the fucking world.

i fucking threw my chair at work this guy and his stupid bitch girlfriend pissed me off so bad. with their annoying fucking accents.

now i know yall are gonna just talk shit and say im generalizing and bla bla bla, and hate on me and my state, whatever, after you do that, drop some thoughts as to why you feel people from these locations are so proud of themselves and their cities and what makes them so fucking uppitty about their shit. because id like to know.

go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

11,102 posts arcel. get off 12oz you fucking loser ass toy and get off my dick while youre at it.

since you dont got shit going on in your life, how about you bus down to see me so i can stomp your ass.

you little bitch.

and fermentor, youre a dumb fuck to.

put me back on ignore you stupid ass.

naw lil mama, im as cool as they come.

its just arcel's a pussy, and fermentor is a fag to. he "claims" to hate me and have me on ignore so that he doesnt have to read my posts / threads etc, yet he's in everyone of them, and replies multiple times per thread or comments to me.

thats some corny shit to me, ya know. he's straight up playing himself.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Feb 18 2005, 08:18 AM

11,102 posts arcel. get off 12oz you fucking loser ass toy and get off my dick while youre at it.

since you dont got shit going on in your life, how about you bus down to see me so i can stomp your ass.

you little bitch.

and fermentor, youre a dumb fuck to.

put me back on ignore you stupid ass.

Hahahaha, and you're calling people out for being cocky and confident? And for "raised on rap videos, mob movies and a little bit of sex, drugs and rock and roll."? When you say shit like "word to allah, my niggas" and front like the little boy you are? Dude, you are so unbelievable ignorant that I am still convinced you say shit like this on purpose. Or you are just one of those people who is in a state of permanent dumb. And don't you have something like a combined 20,000 posts with all the names you've been banned under? I mean wasn't your whole purpose in life to get 7,000 posts so you'd hit veteran status until you had them all stolen from you and you no doubt cried to everyone about it? Not only that but if someone even mentions your name on this board you come running to post a reply to them, because no fooling, this place is really your life. And here you are calling out Arcel for having a high post count.

And don't worry, I never took you off ignore, but I just wanted to see what you had to say about the place I live. And you should go visit any of those places and tell people what you think of them in your Texas drawl. You'll be alright, since you know, it's all movies and rap music.

Come and knock on my door, bitch.

EDIT: And by the way, I haven't replied to any of your threads since I put you on ignore. And if/when I did, I didn't actually read what you posted, I just called you an idiot. With the exception of the random times I see something you said quoted which the ignore feature doesn't block. Like when people were rightfully calling you out for being an insolent little prick in GnomeToy's thread about his sick friend. Yeah, that's right, the only cocky assholes are from the northeast.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fermentor666@Feb 18 2005, 09:09 AM

"Dude, you are so unbelievable ignorant that I am still convinced you say shit like this on purpose."

wow, youre dumb fucking ass finally figured it out.

i DO say shit like "nigga or whatever else you can quote that i say" on purpose sometimes.

thats the whole point, its a fucking joke, like the rest of you fucking white mother fuckers who use that same word with your little twist on it like thats more ok to say... like "nukka, nugga, nikkuh" and whatever the fuck else.

yet im the only one when i say it, that has 10 people saying "omg... tease said nigga, wha wha wha"

and like i said, fuck arcel's toy ass, he's just a little punk ass bitch and i know i could stomp him.

i dont know if/what you write or how good you are or what you look like, but i really dont give a fuck. i hate you just as much because youre a stupid little brat that hates me for something that was said over the internet, and i dont even know what that thing is, so i could give two fucks about you bitch.

half the shit i say is so blatantly obvious that im fucking around its unfuckingbelieveable that you idiots dont see that and get so worked up about it.

ive been stressing this shit for years.

im not a wigger, im not hard, im not trying to be ghetto, im making fun of all of that shit.

ive always thought it was super obvious, but maybe you guys need shit spelled out for you to catch on, slow in the dome mother fuckers.

Boston is not a state. It is a city. The Boston area is home to schools such as Harvard, MIT, Tufts and Boston University. The Red Sox are Boston's baseball team. Boston is also home to musicians such as The Cars, Boston, Aerosmith, and James Taylor. Ralph Waldo Emerson, Winslow Homer, Mike Wallace, Leonard Nimoy, Edgar Allan Poe and Conan O'Brien are all from Boston.

Boston is located in a state called Massachussetts. John Kerry is from Massachussetts. John F. Kennedy was from Massachussetts. Michael Dukakis is from Massachussetts. Dr. Seuss is from Massachussetts. Jack Kerouac is from Massachussetts. Norman Rockwell is from Massachussetts.

Massachussetts is located in New England, which is the most wicked faaahkin ahhhhhsome place on earth.

I got punched in the stomach by a beautiful 15 year old skater chick in Boston.

Anyway, I love stereotyping and generalizing. I do it all the time, but I try to lay off it on 12oz.

Nor'Easterners and Texans are cool by me since they like hockey. And those dudes from New Jersey; well, I hear about them ginos all the time. I don't think you're alone in hating on them.

Okay, I'm late for school now - thanks tease - thanks a lot. :hatred:

Originally posted by Old Growth@Feb 18 2005, 07:21 AM

Massachussetts is located in New England, which is the most wicked faaahkin ahhhhhsome place on earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

['snapback']there is no snap back.['/snapback']

Originally posted by johnny@Feb 18 2005, 10:58 AM

that guy was from jersey.  you should see what it's like to drive on our highways.  road warrior comes to mind...

That's the god damn truth. Jersey highways are second to none in my experience. There are no rules, speed limits, or any semblance of common courtesy. In the left lane and need to take that exit you just passed? No problem! Stomp on the brakes, Go from 80 to 10 in 2 seconds, cut across five lanes, back up in the breakdown lane, and do your thing. If I lived there I'd be pissed all the time.

On top of it all, Jersey highways are always crushed. The buff doesn't stop these kids. Tons of heart.

I've never driven in LA, but I hear that's pretty fierce, too.