Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pentagon......truck bomb?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KING BLING, Mar 14, 2002.

1. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

its been posted on here before. but thanks for the update on nothing new.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you know what?!....i spent a great deal of time annalyzing those pics

im not too sure of what happened,but it seems reasonable that a truck or an a inside implosion/explsion might have created that...
    its hard to tell..
    im beggining to have second thoughts though....your thread is working on me.

4. omone

omone Member

yeah
    i didnt see a plane at all in any of those photos
    but then what happened to that plane?

5. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

sorry to bring this topic up again lol but, so what if it was a truck or a plane? what if the plane hit the building at an angle and not straight on. oh well

6. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

if it was a truck bomb, and not a plane, then we have one airplane unaccounted for. where did it really crash if it didnt crash into the pentagon? or did a plane even crash at all? government coverup? who knows.....

7. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I always wondered how a terrorist with "steering only, not landing" training could have held the plane steady 20 feet off the ground long enough to approach and hit the side of something as short as the Pentagon. He must have been clipping telephone poles or something in a path leading to the impact site, or been VERY skillful or lucky to have hit on target from a dive steep enough to have avoided clipping tall obstacles nearby.
    On the other hand, basic physics dissolves some suspicion IF the plane was in a dive when it hit: a significant vector force would have been in a downward direction, so the ground might have taken as much as half the impact force. That leaves the building with only half the damage you'd expect to see from a plane of that size and velocity. Except, as I said, the pilot would have an extremely small chance of hitting the base of the building in a 45 degree dive at 250 mph. Also, how the hell do you "target" the Pentagon visually? It's recognizable from the air at a low enough altitude, but how does an inexperienced pilot do a flyover, recognize the target, turn around (this takes a lot of room for a big plane at 250 mph), get down to almost zero altitude, and recognize the right building again from the SIDE?
    Overall, I'm crabby. It's easy to put together a shallow conspiracy theory site, and harder to do the necessary research. There aren't too many full-speed frontal crash tests of big airliners to compare results with, so how does anyone know what the Pentagon SHOULD look like after the alleged crash? I'd want to know engineering details like the structure of the Pentagon, building materials, wall thickness, etc. I'd also want to know what the theories are as to what really happened and why. If that plane didn't crash there, where did it go? And why would the government blow up its own people (on short notice) to cover for a vanished plane? Get me more evidence and I'll care enough to retrieve this from the crackpot file.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

thats the thing, it hit an area that was being re-done, so there werent people in it. and sure, they said there were a few workers and what not, but if they're going to lie about a plane hitting it, of course they're going to lie about the casualties. cracked, you know how our govt works, body counts are halfed or doubled, depending on what the public would rather hear.

9. Are2

Are2 Guest

i already commented plenty in the other thread..

but i will reiterate..

i personally know two different people (who don't know each other)
    who saw the plane hit the pentagon..

they SAW it, with their very own eyes, as they were driving.

10. Are2

Are2 Guest

another controversy...

who else thinks that the hijacked plane which crashed in the middle of nowhere in PA was actually SHOT DOWN?!

i have heard lots of rumors about this, supposedly originating from a leak at the secret service

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

nothing against your friends are2, but unless i see things with my own eyes, i gotta trust what seems 'most likely' and with the history of our government, those photos, and the lack of media coverage afterwards, im gonna have to say something smells rotten in denmark. as soon as i see some video of a plane hitting that building, i just cant believe it. by looking at those pictures, government pictures, and knowing the laws of gravity and the basic concept of physics, i just can see absolutely no possible way that a 757 hit that building. no matter how well reinforced the building might have been, there is not a single piece of plane in that rubble. theres no possible way that a plane 150 feet long, could disolve into a hole that appears to be about 50 feet square. its just absolutely illogical. no matter what angle the plane hit the building, there would be markings from the 120 foot wingspan hitting it. there is none of that... blah blah blah...

12. Are2

Are2 Guest

of course i can see the validity in the arguments..

but really, i'm more curious about that pennsylvania plane that miraculously crashed in the middle of nowhere.

13. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I'd love to hear the accounts of those eyewitnesses as to trajectory, height, speed, etc. That would clear some things up.
    The Flight 93 story sounds more plausible (getting shot down). It was over open country (less witnesses), it was acknowledged that fighters were following that plane around, and it was known to be off course not long after 3 other planes had been hijacked and crashed. Of course, in this case the accepted story is genuinely plausible: passengers didn't sit there and take it, and it went down during the struggle. So I'm not as interested in knowing the truth. The other thing is that I wouldn't be against the government shooting the plane down if they knew for sure it was controlled by terrorists who were specifically on a suicide mission. There's zero chance of saving the passengers, so saving people on the ground necessitates the bitter solution of shooting it down over unpopulated territory.

14. Are2

Are2 Guest

..and i agree that it is better if we never know, so that those that died on that flight can live on in the eyes of their families as heroes, and not victims..

but yeah, i think they shot that thing down..and why not?
    i know they sent CIA planes over to d.c. to try and catch up with the pentagon plane before it crashed..

15. NATO

NATO Guest

on a related note did fighters shoot down the other plane that crashed apparently on its way to camp david?