Pentagon Conspiracy

flymonk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh... it would make sense if the pentagon only went a few kilometers underground..

and in that area wich had still been renovating it was one of the major telecomunication hubs so of course it would be reinforced....

swear i saw my car in one of those pictures.

WHITE OX, I SHOULD IMAGINE YOU REAL RACIST....

CONSPIRACY "THEORY"

IS NOT A THEORY IF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

IS A THEORY FOR YOUR RACIST ASS BECAUSE THE MEDIA KEEPS YOU LIKE THAT....

THERES NOT A NEW PRODUCT, TREND, SONG ,ETC, THAT COMES OUT WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW...

WHAT THEY SHOW YOU IS WHAT IS BEST FOR THEIR WEALTH. THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU.

BUT IT WOULDNT BE CALLED THEORY IF YOUR PRIDE DIDNT BLOCK YOUR VISION...

911 WAS PLANNED BY THE U.S.

1- THEY USED THEIR PLANES

2- SEPTEMBER 11, YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THIS CRACKERS LOVE TO HIDE BEHIND METAPHORES

3- THE PENTAGON PLANE A.K.A. MISSIL VIDEO WAS NEVER SHOWED CLEARLY

4- THEY USED THEIR ALQAEDA TO HAVE THE JIHADS TRICKED THAT THEY WERE DOIN SOMETHING AGAIST THE NATION OF THE DEVIL...A NATION THAT HAD AND STILL HAS SLAVERY(NOT LIKE THE COTTON FIELD IN ATL I MEAN THEIR SALARIES TO IMMIGRANTS, LARGEST DRUG CONSUMER, STILL MAKIN WEAPONS OF ALL KINDS, GAY SUPPORTER THEY HAVE FUCKIN MTV SHOWIN GAY DATES TO JITS, AND SO ON

AGAISNT A NATION THAT ONLY CARES IN WORSHIPIN GOD.

5- 911 WAS ALSO A REASON TO INCREASE THEIR SECURITY BECAUSE THEIR PARANOIC LIVES CANT LIVE WITH THE LAWS OF GODS THEY HAVE TO GO TO OTHER NATIONS AND EXTERMINATE SO THEY DONT BECOME A PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE AND THEY USE THE EXCUSE OF TERRORISM AND COMMUNISM.

ALL THIS CAN SEEM TO YOU LIKE A THEORY BUT CAN YOU THROW AWAY YOUR PRIDE AND TRY TO HELP INSTEAD OF KILLIN THEM, YOUR PROBLEMS WOULD END.

BUT GOD MADE YOU LIKE THAT FULL OF HATE AND YOULL REALISE THIS WHEN YOU FINISH READING AND START THINKING WHAT TO WRITE BACK.IF NOT GOD CHANGED YOU, NOT YOU OR SOMETHING ELSE,GOD THE MOST HIGH THE ONE WHO DOES WHAT HE WANTS, GUIDES WHO HE WANTS AND BLINDS WHO HE WANTS.

GO PRAISE HIM!