Pentagon considered making gay chemical weapon

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=....800&print=true

Pentagon reveals rejected chemical weapons

THE Pentagon considered developing a host of non-lethal chemical weapons that would disrupt discipline and morale among enemy troops, newly declassified documents reveal.

Most bizarre among the plans was one for the development of an "aphrodisiac" chemical weapon that would make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. Provoking widespread homosexual behaviour among troops would cause a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale, the proposal says.

Other ideas included chemical weapons that attract swarms of enraged wasps or angry rats to troop positions, making them uninhabitable. Another was to develop a chemical that caused "severe and lasting halitosis", making it easy to identify guerrillas trying to blend in with civilians. There was also the idea of making troops' skin unbearably sensitive to sunlight.

The proposals, from the US Air Force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, date from 1994. The lab sought Pentagon funding for research into what it called "harassing, annoying and 'bad guy'-identifying chemicals". The plans have been posted online by the Sunshine Project, an organisation that exposes research into chemical and biological weapons.

Spokesman Edward Hammond says it was not known if the proposed $7.5 million, six-year research plan was ever pursued.

Printed on Fri Jan 14 08:49:37 GMT 2005

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what they need to do is find a way to spray these muslim women with a lil ghetto bitch spray, and then see how long they stay wearing burkanstokes and cooking.

"al hassan, nigga please, i go wheres i want. Plus I need money so sharif and i Can go to the mall. Shit i dont get on my knees for allah i sure as hell aint bowing to you nigga!. Poof be gone son, i am myown woman!"

problem solved

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Jan 14 2005, 05:08 PM

i guess gay dudes will have alot more fun in straight bars when they get ahold of this shit..

well the thing just makes you ultrahorny as i understand, so i think spraying that in bars would just result in a lot of raping of girls more than increasing homosexuality.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Jan 14 2005, 11:34 AM

"al hassan, nigga please, i go wheres i want. Plus I need money so sharif and i Can go to the mall. Shit i dont get on my knees for allah i sure as hell aint bowing to you nigga!. Poof be gone son, i am myown woman!"

holy shit.

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Jan 14 2005, 11:21 AM

I hope that the 'gay chems' fall into terrorist's hands and that

they set of a 'dirty gay bomb' somewhere like Alabama.

Hell.... just hit up all the red states.

i was born in alabama,i still got family there,its not all rednecks and shit,the south isnt all country,y'herd

I'm sure glad i dont live in a red state. During the presidential

election i decided that all the states that fell red were the states that i would never want to live in. And this is something i knew even before the election happened. Except for Florida and maybe Georiga. I would probably live in Nevada as well.

That being said i would love for a Gay bomb to fall on Alabama. They a bunch of red neq queens anyways

Originally posted by Europe@Jan 15 2005, 09:30 AM

The weapon was called a...

Sexbomb!

*drumroll*

tom%20jones.jpg

"Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb

You can give it to me when I need to come along

Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb

And baby you can turn me on turn me on darlin'

Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb sexbomb

You can give it to me when I need to come along

Sexbomb sexbomb your're my sexbomb