pens cure boredom...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

there's a chance that those frames may get me added on to a buddy's art show down yer way... in which case yes...

really... excellent (mr burns finger tapping)

whens the show? and arent you coming down for a nile concert?

Originally posted by ..oX..

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2870/24625'>

i like thees ones.

I don't understand that picture at all

It looks like a carpet, with thos hand towels or whatever, laid on the rug so we can see what you did to em, next to a dresser on the left of the picture, which is all layed out nicly on your uncovered mattress, what the fucks going on?

Originally posted by Zack Morris

nice shit...I got your cd today...also did you ever get mine and daverdave's package?

ill frames....OH shit did you hear about the cats destroying some of hte artwork you left here...fuckers.

i got the package... good shit... and i'm sending some more stuff your way, but i gotta unpack it first...

and what did the cats do? did they break some of my bottles? they're fuckin dead!

Originally posted by ToYs

where did you get thos paint pens?

they're all uni's...

i'm in the process of moving... those scarves are on a flattened cardboard box, which is lying on a mattress, which is next to several other flattened boxes, which are in fact leaning against a dresser, but you can't see it in the picture...

awww yea I see it now

I'd definatly get my girl the scarve on the left and have her show it off proudly in all it's originality and dopeness

i got the package... good shit... and i'm sending some more stuff your way, but i gotta unpack it first...

and what did the cats do? did they break some of my bottles? they're fuckin dead!

yeah they broke that one broken drinking glass that you painted for us....they have been getting really destructive lately..little fuckers...I am almost ready to call the iced out kitten slayers and more inc to come wreck shop.

Archived