Penis Hats.

ODS-1

Do you know anyone that wears a penis hat? A penis hat is basically a sock hat that is too tight, thus looking like a penis. I have to be honest, I used to wear one. But I want to laugh whenever I see someone wearing one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, yes i do know someone who wears a "penis hat". homie did something that is unforgiveable, so i wrote his full name in every truckstop bathroom i could whenever i travelled along with phrases such as "hi, i sell coke and suck cock, call me at ***-***-****"." or, "my name is ______ ______, and i molest children" and then the phoine numerals. i hate that guy.

Originally posted by casekonly

yes, yes i do know someone who wears a "penis hat". homie did something that is unforgiveable, so i wrote his full name in every truckstop bathroom i could whenever i travelled along with phrases such as "hi, i sell coke and suck cock, call me at ***-***-****"." or, "my name is ______ ______, and i molest children" and then the phoine numerals. i hate that guy.

ahaha, that's the optimal way to deal with problems. oh, i have a "Miller Lite" penis hat i got at wal-mart a couple years ago when i lost my other beanie inside a backpack i dropped while evading arrest.

Originally posted by casekonly

he must have done something bitchy for that kind of bitchy stlye of retaliation

do tell

Archived