pen15 club

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatcappycap@Mar 2 2005, 02:19 PM

me! i had my hand on my penis the whole day and my teachers kept buggin me about it

say what?

A lot of the more mature people are lost here..

See what happens is someone comes up to you and goes "do you wanna join the pen15 club its really fun and its free to join"

You being around 7-10 around that time become really impressed by this so you go "yeah cool what do i have to do"

to which the person responds "nothing i just have to write pen15 on your hand"

this results in you getting "penis" written on your hand, the 1 and the 5 are manipulated to look like I and S

Originally posted by OMG Im Naked@Mar 3 2005, 08:15 AM

A lot of the more mature people are lost here..

See what happens is someone comes up to you and goes "do you wanna join the pen15 club its really fun and its free to join"

You being around 7-10 around that time become really impressed by this so you go "yeah cool what do i have to do"

to which the person responds "nothing i just have to write pen15 on your hand"

this results in you getting "penis" written on your hand, the 1 and the 5 are manipulated to look like I and S

OH THATS NOT WHAT I WAS TALKIN ABOUT..................THE SAID THAT BUT THEN THEN STIPPED ME NAKED AND STUCK A CARROT IN MY ASS AND WROTE PENIS BOY ALL OVER MY BODY