Pen and ink 3. NEW AND IMPROVED. i hope.

Guest ToYs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So many pointless threads get started in paper chase....look at this bullshit

Did you think that these were really contributing?Or that people were going to give it up for that? There's only one sketch with letters(Which suck) and thise charactors are fuckin' brutal. If your going to fish for complaments, take it to a thread that's already filled with toy, instead of makeing another one.

thanks for the constuctive criticism and fuck you to the haters... i have only been working on this style for like a month now... before then i never even used a fucking pen to draw. i found it hardest to shade with a pen... i dunno. im still working on it. i know i need alot of work but i just needed some feedback. i just ignore the dumb ass comments saying my work is shit and not telling me why or how i can fix it. and no im not trying to be different at all. i just wanted something new and after looking at some alex pardee shit i knew i wanted to try some abstract shit. oh and i am aware the that "animal" looks sexualy explicit... but hey i like it like that.:P

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Hey man keep it up, you could get good. You're not there yet though. just put in the work and quit the video games.

haha i hate video games. but thanks.

Guest popasquat

ummmmm..........

no

NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i just finnished this...i spent most of my time on this thing with the tentcle things on the bottom. it was alot of bullshit shading and darkening thos things... oh well tell me what you think.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2389968a.jpg'>

oh and it says in red :how does one seperate fiction from reality. (i hear that on the twilightzone just as i finnished it. i thought it fit well)

Archived