1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

peeping tom

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Nov 7, 2001.

1. peeping tom

Discussion started by professor poopatronic - Nov 7, 2001

dan the automater+mike patton maybe some other people i don't know
    kick ass new band. i know some of their demos are on morpheus i'm not sure when their album comes out
    just felt like sharing

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 8, 2001

i was just talking abotu this tonight. i need to go try and find it. he also has a country western (?) band called tomahawk. i havent heard them, but heard of them... i'll be seeing them live next week i believe... good shit. if someone knows of a place to get this peeping tom shit from, hook a brother up...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. professor poopatronic - Replied Nov 8, 2001

yeah, i'm seeing tomahawk in about three weeks or something. they're pretty awesome, i just got their album today

4. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Nov 8, 2001

im just now starting to enjoy radio head, ill reply back here in two months after they blow up, and i jump on the band wagon. untill them i keep listing to semisonic and the pixis

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Nov 8, 2001

lovage guys i think this is what youre talking about. music to make love to your old lady by. nathan merriweather is back at it again. i already got the cd-came out nov 6. its mike patton and this chick. the only thing i hate is their lack of pronounciation. listen and youll know what im talking about.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 8, 2001

whats the tomahawk shit sound like? i havent even heard it... ive looked everywhere for downloads, but couldnt come up with anything...

7. professor poopatronic - Replied Nov 9, 2001

it sounds a good deal like faith no more, kinda reminds me of the album king for a day fool for a lifetime

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 9, 2001

album isnt called 'peeping toms' its called 'lovage: music to make love to your old lady by" and its fresh as shit... kind of a mix between faith no more and portishead or something... real dope.

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Nov 9, 2001

FNM?

faith no more? dude, that's such a cop-out comparison, like comparing something to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, you don't know what you're gonna get...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no its not, mike patton is the singer in both groups, its a fair comparison. and dont ever compare fnm to rhcp... there is no comparison.

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Nov 9, 2001

well, when I paid money to see FNM Mike Patton wasn't the singer...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, but your old as fuck. he's been the singer since the late 80's, thats long enough for me...