peeping tom

Guest professor poopatronic

dan the automater+mike patton maybe some other people i don't know

kick ass new band. i know some of their demos are on morpheus i'm not sure when their album comes out

just felt like sharing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was just talking abotu this tonight. i need to go try and find it. he also has a country western (?) band called tomahawk. i havent heard them, but heard of them... i'll be seeing them live next week i believe... good shit. if someone knows of a place to get this peeping tom shit from, hook a brother up...

yeah, i'm seeing tomahawk in about three weeks or something. they're pretty awesome, i just got their album today

lovage guys i think this is what youre talking about. music to make love to your old lady by. nathan merriweather is back at it again. i already got the cd-came out nov 6. its mike patton and this chick. the only thing i hate is their lack of pronounciation. listen and youll know what im talking about.

it sounds a good deal like faith no more, kinda reminds me of the album king for a day fool for a lifetime

Archived