peep

MarzOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

still going on with eselokouno's A?

once again.

i dont believe your in any place to be talking.

i dont have any beef with you at all but stop stop....for the love of christ allmighty trying to make comments about a bite.

you know wut fuck it keep biting youll get bettr dont worry biting will get you mad skills you motha fucka didnt you reed my thread about "dont bite" it is improtant cuz you will get fucked up with the biting and i m the one to talk i learnd it the hard way

^^ lol listen to yourself you fag....dont bite your tellin this dude but in YOUR thread you bite zone....you need to just find something else to jock instead of graffiti.......:mad:

i m biting a charchter its difrent i mean if somone can do a dope hot sketch but cant do charechters then he needs somthing to start with ...well i cant put a dope sketch on paper so at least ill learn charechters .

and he bites letters that shit would stay stock in his style and stop his evolving and that is the shittyest thing that could happen to a writer

i m biting a charchter its difrent i mean if somone can do a dope hot sketch but cant do charechters then he needs somthing to start with ...well i cant put a dope sketch on paper so at least ill learn charechters .

and he bites letters that shit would stay stock in his style and stop his evolving and that is the shittyest thing that could happen to a writer

read what you type fag!!!!! you bite a charcter so its different????hahaha oh and you signature is alittle retarded...you have like 5 words mispelled....go find an israeli graff web site...for real son..........

Originally posted by PHYNE

read what you type fag!!!!! you bite a charcter so its different????hahaha oh and you signature is alittle retarded...you have like 5 words mispelled....go find an israeli graff web site...for real son..........

so what if he cant spell that great, so what who gives a shit about his grammer, i see a future asshole english teacher in the making..god u guys is geeks if ur making fun of how somebody spells on the internet, pull the tampoon out cho ass, clean off the keyboard, and fucking go paint or sketch..just get off the comp.........

so anywho, just simplify ur letering moir, and just tone it down a lil the first sketch started out nice,. but then it went to shit...but just keep at er

peace

-lameo oner

YOU'RE BACK AGAIN!!!

As I can see, you're still a biting bastard... You need to stop creating threads with other peoples work... the letters on the first piece just dont flow together... It is obvious that its not your "A" AGAIN and the rest of the letters look like they came from different pieces... VERY FAMILIAR!!! Plus the second piece looks odd... VERY FAMILIAR!!! The backpack character looks like a bite from a TRIBAL shirt or something... I believe you on the last two, they truly make the first two look like the work of a biter... cuz your letter formations SUCK ASS!!!

I STILL HATE YOU BITCH*

(with a kiss)

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Originally posted by melty

What ever! This kid would eat you alive! He is 10000x's better then your stank ass.

Sorry about that mars. Keep it up and keep showing us your stuff.

dude i care less he wants to bite then i let him do it i dont care no more

Re: YOU'RE BACK AGAIN!!!

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

As I can see, you're still a biting bastard... You need to stop creating threads with other peoples work... the letters on the first piece just dont flow together... It is obvious that its not your "A" AGAIN and the rest of the letters look like they came from different pieces... VERY FAMILIAR!!! Plus the second piece looks odd... VERY FAMILIAR!!! The backpack character looks like a bite from a TRIBAL shirt or something... I believe you on the last two, they truly make the first two look like the work of a biter... cuz your letter formations SUCK ASS!!!

I STILL HATE YOU BITCH*

(with a kiss)

mEn@cE* :king: wE

how in the fuck is that a bite... fuck u

i even said sorry to u...

u no u aint seen my shit b4 but bcuz i used ure style ure hating on me.. ohh and mr. virs.. shut the fuck up... biting a character is diff erent.. like fuck is it.... u suck worse than me... i would burn ure ass anyday...

no beef tho.. u hate on me.. im just repaying u

I STILL HATE YOU...

i never seen those pics b4 on my life.. and u think if i had biten em i would post the shit up here? i admit.. i used an a i saw on here b4.. but thats it.. ight i come on here as a new kid i admit... i admit i bit an A i saw...but damn mennace i didn't bite u .. i saw letter forms like that somewhere else.. now every1 got beef with me... fuckin sucks... ima go and do some more pieces hit a couple of walls up, come back and post some shit... and wait until this thread is dead

DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING??? MAYBE YOUR LAST THREAD

WHERE YOU GOT CAUGHT UP... YOU GO FROM "i never seen those pics

b4 on my life" TO "i admit i bit an A i saw...but damn mennace i didn"t

bite u" TO "i even said sorry to u... bcuz i used ure style ure hating on

me" ON THIS THREAD... CLEARLY, U R A BITER!!! I DONT GIVE

A FUCK WHAT ViruS DID, YOU MADE IT WORSER ON YOURSELF... I

HATE YOU BITCH AND I HATE YOUR FAKE ASS WORK... YOU'RE A

JOKE!!!

AND ITS *mEn@cE* BITCH!!!

you know wut fuck it keep biting youll get bettr dont worry biting will get you mad skills you motha fucka didnt you reed my thread about "dont bite" it is improtant cuz you will get fucked up with the biting and i m the one to talk i learnd it the hard way

GHETTO SLANG!

Re: I STILL HATE YOU...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

i never seen those pics b4 on my life.. and u think if i had biten em i would post the shit up here? i admit.. i used an a i saw on here b4.. but thats it.. ight i come on here as a new kid i admit... i admit i bit an A i saw...but damn mennace i didn't bite u .. i saw letter forms like that somewhere else.. now every1 got beef with me... fuckin sucks... ima go and do some more pieces hit a couple of walls up, come back and post some shit... and wait until this thread is dead

DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING??? MAYBE YOUR LAST THREAD

WHERE YOU GOT CAUGHT UP... YOU GO FROM "i never seen those pics

b4 on my life" TO "i admit i bit an A i saw...but damn mennace i didn"t

bite u" TO "i even said sorry to u... bcuz i used ure style ure hating on

me" ON THIS THREAD... CLEARLY, U R A BITER!!! I DONT GIVE

A FUCK WHAT ViruS DID, YOU MADE IT WORSER ON YOURSELF... I

HATE YOU BITCH AND I HATE YOUR FAKE ASS WORK... YOU'RE A

JOKE!!!

AND ITS *mEn@cE* BITCH!!!

whatever the fuck ever man.. look can we forget all this shit.. im osrry.. and as a writer i respect u ... i didn't mean to cause any shit..

Archived