peep my nigga bush

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

before anything, wassup to everyone, my name used to be atc, i left for a little while, but now i got internet at my apt at college, so im back up in that ass (seeking, gnes).

that being said, a little side note from rapstation.com:

"Hip Hop continues to do its thing in the aftermath of the Sept 11 terrorist attacks. Dr Dre in addition to donating 1 million dollars is working on a hard hitting song directed at Bin Laden and his cronies. The song will be reminiscent of Dre's NWA days. He noted that he wants to express the anger and rage many are feeling with regard to terrorism... There's no telling when the song will drop ... but it has the potential to be an anthem type track that gets people riled up. Who knows perhaps instead of 'Straight Outta Compton' it could be 'Straight Outta America'. Dre has turned in his NWA 4 Life T-shirt and is now sporting a T-shirt that reads 'America 4 Life' with a big ole American flag in the background..."

Fuck bombing bin Laden, let's let him and Dre get into a freestyle battle. Now there would be a war of the words....

Archived