peel the dry pussy juice off your face and eat it like bacon

BigOatser

Ok, this is going to make a lot of Nerds cry, but seriously, the TWELVEOZPROPHET tag on the first page sucks, as does THE WRITERS FORUM one. Go ahead and cry and whine and say "make a better one," shit, maybe I will. But seriously. the TWELVE is ok, the rest sucks dick. It has sharp little curlys at the ends of the letters and looks overall like some rage against the machine 6th grade bullshit. Now reply all angry and whine, or maybe change the shit. I know you have all thought this at least once while the page loaded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would, but i: don't have a scanner or its broken or i'm waiting for it to come in the mail or i really don't just give a fuck. actually, as long as you don't tell anybody, it's because i'm usually out painting instead of thinking about 12 oz and how the logo affects my life. sorry...

Originally posted by ragsoe505

the logo affects my life. sorry...

more of just the bored in class time. I knew this would make a number of people cry. IT's really not a big deal, just something I noticed while my slow computer loads the page. Ill make sure the rest of my threads are about what I would do if I was going to die in 24 hours, what tease said, where I would shop if I was in Canada, and how I recently discovered hip hop and need to know what kind you guys think is cool.

Approved.

Originally posted by BigOatser

more of just the bored in class time. I knew this would make a number of people cry. IT's really not a big deal, just something I noticed while my slow computer loads the page. Ill make sure the rest of my threads are about what I would do if I was going to die in 24 hours, what tease said, where I would shop if I was in Canada, and how I recently discovered hip hop and need to know what kind you guys think is cool.

haha.

I like the cut of this Mr. Oatser's pajama bottoms.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

how the logo affects my life. sorry...

yes, my life is all about these logo's, i live, eat, sleep, and drink with them on my mind, i dry after showers with towels that have the logo's on them, i have a car with it on there, my dog gets shaved with the logo's in them, so please, if you would, please, dont talk bad about my logo-lifestlye, i will have to cry

the jewels

ok, here are some quick ones, couldnt find a marker. oh yeah, and I dont have a scanner.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00357534f00000004.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00357534f00000006.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00357534f00000005.jpg'>

And before you all cry, post yours. And if this bothers you because you dont think about it all day like I obviously do, go to the what are you eating right now thread and share there.

Archived