PEEL HERE stickers

acidica

completely white stickers... black on the bottom, white letters say 'peel here' you guys should know what im talkingabout... where do u get them for free.. i used to get them from a site but something messed up...

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus you guys. apparently the guys a fucktard. did ya have to get so sarcastict with him, he probably cried.....wait it probably was neccesary, seriously kid. there are alot of stickers with black on the bottom that read "peel here" i can think of a few off the top of my head, but you sir, my mentally impaired friend must be refering to airborn express stickers. if you havent already found the answer by know and you are finding out by reading MY post, then i hope someone kills you off for "trying" too hard. peace.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

jesus you guys. apparently the guys a fucktard. did ya have to get so sarcastict with him, he probably cried.....wait it probably was neccesary, seriously kid. there are alot of stickers with black on the bottom that read "peel here" i can think of a few off the top of my head, but you sir, my mentally impaired friend must be refering to airborn express stickers. if you havent already found the answer by know and you are finding out by reading MY post, then i hope someone kills you off for "trying" too hard. peace.

thanks for whoever told me that they were airbornexpress... but otherthan that i didnt post in the sticker thread cuz thats mostly pics and i didnt wanna surf through it for the answer so i thought that starting a new thread wouldnt hurt anyone

but seriously guys when it comes to stupid threads they would go away a lot faster IF YOU FUCKING STOPPED REPLYING. now its obviously not getting delelted so if u would stop bumping it than you dont have to deal with the 'stupid' question...... im aparently a fucktard since i ran out of stickers and want more via starting a thread on a graffiti forum..... your ignorance is almost as badas your graff skills.... and yea thats a challenge to you guys.... ive probally been writeing longer than some of u guys anyways

Originally posted by acidica

thanks for whoever told me that they were airbornexpress... but otherthan that i didnt post in the sticker thread cuz thats mostly pics and i didnt wanna surf through it for the answer so i thought that starting a new thread wouldnt hurt anyone

but seriously guys when it comes to stupid threads they would go away a lot faster IF YOU FUCKING STOPPED REPLYING. now its obviously not getting delelted so if u would stop bumping it than you dont have to deal with the 'stupid' question...... im aparently a fucktard since i ran out of stickers and want more via starting a thread on a graffiti forum..... your ignorance is almost as badas your graff skills.... and yea thats a challenge to you guys.... ive probally been writeing longer than some of u guys anyways

YOu talk so much shit but you have one crap style and yeah, tahts a challenge, to a duel.

whatever guys if u think i talk to much shit ill kick it down outa respect.

despite yall shoulda answered the question or not posted at all but whatever.

i got a lot of styles i just dont work on them like im working on the one that you guys have seen... thats why i post it.

ive been writein for over 3 years im gonna have more than one style...

i got a lot of styles i just dont work on them like im working on the one that you guys have seen... thats why i post it.

dont worry bout it, everyone talks shit,

Guest Propaganda

:rolleyes:

Archived