PEEING IN A CUP BLOWS

BIG T

man oh man...

so today at my work they asked me to donate al little bit of my fluids for the cause! now i really dont do to much smoking of the pot, but you know it is a nerve racking type of thing, have to wait and hear back to see what happens.. so anyways here i am at my desk for a few more weekes til i find out, and i really dont feel like doing shit if im just going to get canned! anyways anyone else get the oppertunity to find religion as they wait for the answer of the worlds worst quiz to come back??:o :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

naw... my boss smoke more than me.

(which isn't very much).

and it doesn't mean that you'll be fired.

Only if the company has a policy against it.

But most don't against pot. Opium is another thing all togeter...

i score my boss weed all the time, which is awesome because he isn't really hip to a proper count so i give him dimes for 20's and shit like that... i don't do it all the time cus i like the dude but i figure every so often it's like my finder's fee... where else would he be getting it? a couple time i copped him OZs and best believe a few dutches got twirled before he saw those, but in general i'm fair... anyway the short of it is i'd never have to piss in a cup, and besides, i never would:

like the bumper sticker on my fridge says: PEE FOR ENJOYMENT, NOT FOR EMPLOYMENT! it's nobody's biz-nass what you do off the clock, and if drug use was affecting your work, they should notice that anyway!

slightly off topic however, i once had to pee for something when i was pretty young and totally spaced out the fact that i'd been smoking dust, needless to say i got fucked over...whoa

yeah i am not as worried about this one as i have been the past... it was like 9 days since i last smoked, and i a little bit of large drinking habit, so shit goes right through me for the most part... but you know it always the one you dont stress that get you caught up! the thing that sucks is this would have bee nthe last one til the contract ran out and i started to get unemployment... i just hope it doesnt fuck that up!

i got called up to take a piss test at work. not scared cuz i dont do drugs but i couldnt pee. i had to sit in the back with a bottle of evian for like an hour until i felt the force of urine ready to go.

word

like 2 weeks ago, i went to a dance at my highschool high of course, and it was my friends first time smokin so he was tellin everyone, so like 10 minutes after we got in, someone ratted, and him me and this other dude got tested. now he got kicked out and i am on fukin probation.

Fuk the cops

Guest platapie
Originally posted by greedy mars

should have shitted in the cup, and said you thought they said to give some poop

holy crap thats funny.

i had to take a DT to geta job. there's no way that i could have possibly passed, since i smoked that day and about a hundred or so consecutive days before that, but they didnt say shit

i guess if you just dont smoke crack or nothin it'll be all good

Originally posted by High Priest

"I'll sell any one on here my straight edge piss for 45 bones a bottle..........i was once offered 400 for 5 oz of piss....i hated the guy and said NO."

for 400 dollars id shit,piss,cum and bleed a gallon for you.

the guy was straight homo fella sucker punched a good friend of mine in the dark for no reason....and he was a coke head.....fucko lost his jobo

my super pulled this stunt on me at work, she sent me this fake drug test thing, where i was supposed to report to company headquarters in like an hour. i meanwhile had to sweat it out for a while. they (about ten of them) then all watched from behind the barrier while they told me it was fake. i was pissed, but it was a good one, so i didn't try to get anyone in trouble. besides, how would that look.

once during mardi gras...me and my best friend were in a druken haze and i was driving back to the crib...and there's a lot of traffic in new orleans after a parade...well of course i had to piss...so im like FUCK cuz we're stuck in traffic..i grab a cup at a red light..and start pissing..AHHHHHH...lol im still pissing when it turns green...and first instinct i start going fast..lol the piss flies out and onto my best friend..hahahahahahahahha it was so funny

I'd never piss in a cup for any human. Anybody who wants to test my urine in order to judge my lifestyle can go fuck themselves.

As Marlboro said, if your job performance is being affected by drug use, they should just bust you for your performance, and not concern themselves with a degrading witch hunt. The system is a joke anyway: plenty of people use drugs and perform fine; plenty of underperformers are drug-free and just fucking stupid or incompetent; and drug users cheat on the tests all the time whether they are good workers or not. So nobody is accomplishing anything with drug testing except promoting an environment of mistrust without dignity.

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I don't do drug tests.

Guest --zeSto--

"I'd never piss in a cup for any human."

Well there are benefits to it. I know you'd pass on the drug test,

but there's also screening for many medical problems (including prostate cancer)

I'd much rather do the new urine based prostate test than the old fashioned alternative.

• 2 weeks later...

so a week and a half of biting my nails and sweatin bullets everytime i got called into the bosses office, and i find out today that i am a proud owner of a clean bottle of pee pee!!! horay for me!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived