Peeing Constantly

Weapon X

How many times a day do you take care of number one? I go maybe 15 to 20 times a day, often. I don’t know what it is. Sure, I drink a whole lot of water, but if I don’t, I feel terribly thirsty. I have to do something about this. True, I don’t wear a respirator, even though I have a nice one, but hell, I barely use paint in the winter in comparison to the summer, and this is more of a recent development. What’s the deal?

Weapon x/I can pee clearly now the water’s gone/now I’m cool like seeking and avils, too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, if each time you are peeing, you are taking a full piss (almost like you would in the morning), then I don't think you have a problem, as there is a need to get rid of fluids at the same rate they are going in. If you are just taking little trickle pisses, then I would worry.

Nah, they’re almost all full out. Man, it sucks. I get on the bus and have to go after one stop. It gets really uncomfortable sometimes. I know this is going to end up with me having my ID on me, getting caught pissing in public, and getting some bullshit breach of probation by a stupid beastman.

Originally posted by ARCEL

maybe you're a borderline diabetic

Diabetics go to the washroom a lot?

The bright side: at least I’m not my buddy. He shits 5 times a day. Once when he wakes up, once after breakfast, once after lunch, once after dinner, and once before bed. Now that’s nuts. He had no idea that this was irregular bowel behaviour until I told him.

you neglected to mention if you drink or do speed... i know both of those are quite influencial in how much i pee... it's gotten completely absurd at times...

if it's a full on piss most of the time then i wouldn't stress it...

and the spraypaint/peeing thing is loss of bladder control (i believe) not just having to pee a lot...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

and the spraypaint/peeing thing is loss of bladder control (i believe) not just having to pee a lot...

it does make you pee alot too. for me i just find that when i finish it kinda feels like it's still going, or i get "the drip". my boy, on the other hand, needs to take a pee after he pees. then he feels like another pee 5 minutes later.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Diabetics go to the washroom a lot?

The bright side: at least I’m not my buddy. He shits 5 times a day. Once when he wakes up, once after breakfast, once after lunch, once after dinner, and once before bed. Now that’s nuts. He had no idea that this was irregular bowel behaviour until I told him.

i had a room mate with no lower intestine... he was on the shitter 10 to 15 times a day... if he really ate a lot (like holiday dinners with family) food could run through him in 15 minutes...

hilarious part of the story: because of the short distance between ass and stomach, he had to change his boxers a couple times a day because when he farts there's often just a little bit of stomach acid with it, and if he wears the same boxers for too long, he starts to burn holes in the ass...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it does make you pee alot too. for me i just find that when i finish it kinda feels like it's still going, or i get "the drip". my boy, on the other hand, needs to take a pee after he pees. then he feels like another pee 5 minutes later.

well i'm totally wrong... oops...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i had a room mate with no lower intestine... he was on the shitter 10 to 15 times a day... if he really ate a lot (like holiday dinners with family) food could run through him in 15 minutes...

hilarious part of the story: because of the short distance between ass and stomach, he had to change his boxers a couple times a day because when he farts there's often just a little bit of stomach acid with it, and if he wears the same boxers for too long, he starts to burn holes in the ass...

HOLY MOLY! I guess it’s generic boxers from winners for him, eh?

I drink, but not like crazy (not on the weekdays anyway). When I do drink, I do my best not to break the seal, because then all hell breaks loose, and I’ll be telling the homegirl I’m chatting with to “hold that thought – I gotta visit the washroom” so many times that she loses her patience. I smoke weed, but I’m not as big a chronic as I used to be. It must have something to do with the water. I drink at least 20* glasses of water a day, but if I don’t, I get so darn thirsty.

Mr. Abra, I get that drip sometimes, too. And often I piss twice in the span of 5 minutes.

Maybe I should stop with the water. If I know I’m going to a movie later in the day, I’ll ration out how much water I drink until the movie is over, no matter how dehydrated/fatigued I feel.

I drink at least 20* glasses of water a day, but if I don’t, I get so darn thirsty.

whoa... that should take care of it right there...

however, if you really feel like you need it, peeing a lot is much better than getting dehydrated... i have been hospitalized for dehydration and for a kidney stone (most likely caused by dehydration) and both suck ass...

dude, just go see a doctor... couldn't hurt...

How’d you get hospitalized for dehydration? Was it just simply not drinking enough water on a blazing hot summer day? I’d figure a kidney stone would result in a long period of time of not drinking enough water. Or perhaps it was from the preservatives of all the Chunky soup and Ramen you were eating?

I can’t stop drinking all that water. It’s sort of an obsession. Girls have told me that my skin is soft, so I feel like I have to maintain. Plus, like I said, I feel awfully thirsty if I don’t.

*Yeah, I think I might do that. Go see a doctor, that is. Yo, Dazzle – where you at?

Spraypaint is more likely to cause asthma than any urinary tract problem. I'd check with a doctor.

I'm also an obsessive water drinker. I always feel thirsty. I need water all day, even while I am eating. I pee about 8 times a day. At least 12 times if I'm drinking beer.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

thats very true in my experience anyways after painting alot last summer and fall my average number of lizard drains increased from 2 or 3 to about 5 or 6 times a day.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I pee about 8 times a day. At least 12 times if I'm drinking beer.

That’s more like it. I have to wonder about these people who only go 2-4, or whatever. Do you guys even drink liquids? Your urine must be deep yellow or something – ewwwww!

How’d you get hospitalized for dehydration? Was it just simply not drinking enough water on a blazing hot summer day? I’d figure a kidney stone would result in a long period of time of not drinking enough water.

i was at an all day outdoor show and only got 2 40s in me all day... pretty easy to do actually... i've knowna few people who've done the same thing... almost always has to do with getting fucked up outside in the summer tho...

and the kidney stone was most likely from not drinking enough water in general... over a long period of time...

and the ramen...

i used to have a problem where when i smoked weed i felt like i had to piss all the time and i couldnt piss... doesnt really happen anymore but it was weak.

id say just hold it sometimes... like quitting smoking: just pass up this one time (one piss, one cigarette) and the next one will be that much better. or something to that affect.

im not sure how many times i go in a day, it definitely varies cuz i know sometimes i'll go once every half hour for like 2 hours and then sometimes i'll go more than half the day without pissing... i dont really like morning pisses, cuz it usually means i would still be in bed if i didnt have to piss, and they allways take so damn long... like austin powers style, im just standing there wanting to get back in bed and my shit just keeps going and going...

anyway the point of all that shit is just hold it and eventually you will get used to it... or piss your pants. either way is fine.

Hold it? I don’t want to fuck up my bladder, b. I heard that holding it is bad for you, so I don’t. What if I do start holding it, then I completely lose control over my bladder eventually? That would suck.

*besides, I can’t hold it. It’s that bad. I mean I do hold it, but that’s because the subway won’t pull over for me so I can piss out the back into the tunnel. Enough times, I’ve had to get whoever is driving to pull over next to a bush.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I need water all day, even while I am eating. I pee about 8 times a day.

this sounds about right for me as well. i take an herbal supplement that requires me to drink water and pee often. water's good for you, that and cranberry juice...

damn holmes, you pee a lot. i hope it doesn't hurt...

Archived