1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Peeing Constantly

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Peeing Constantly

Discussion started by Weapon X - Mar 24, 2004

How many times a day do you take care of number one? I go maybe 15 to 20 times a day, often. I don’t know what it is. Sure, I drink a whole lot of water, but if I don’t, I feel terribly thirsty. I have to do something about this. True, I don’t wear a respirator, even though I have a nice one, but hell, I barely use paint in the winter in comparison to the summer, and this is more of a recent development. What’s the deal?

Weapon x/I can pee clearly now the water’s gone/now I’m cool like seeking and avils, too.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra 12oz Senior Member

LaCosaNostra - Replied Mar 24, 2004

thats fucked up man..see your doctor---3-4, depending on how much ive drank that day

LaCosaNostra - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Mar 24, 2004

maybe you're a borderline diabetic

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. Don't Panic

Don't Panic 12oz Member

Don't Panic - Replied Mar 24, 2004

Well, if each time you are peeing, you are taking a full piss (almost like you would in the morning), then I don't think you have a problem, as there is a need to get rid of fluids at the same rate they are going in. If you are just taking little trickle pisses, then I would worry.

Don't Panic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Mar 24, 2004

Nah, they’re almost all full out. Man, it sucks. I get on the bus and have to go after one stop. It gets really uncomfortable sometimes. I know this is going to end up with me having my ID on me, getting caught pissing in public, and getting some bullshit breach of probation by a stupid beastman.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Mar 24, 2004

it's most likely just the paint, but it could be something else. if it's only a recent development, go see the doctor

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Mar 24, 2004

anywhere from 2-4 times on average

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Mar 24, 2004

Diabetics go to the washroom a lot?

The bright side: at least I’m not my buddy. He shits 5 times a day. Once when he wakes up, once after breakfast, once after lunch, once after dinner, and once before bed. Now that’s nuts. He had no idea that this was irregular bowel behaviour until I told him.

9. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Mar 24, 2004

you neglected to mention if you drink or do speed... i know both of those are quite influencial in how much i pee... it's gotten completely absurd at times...

if it's a full on piss most of the time then i wouldn't stress it...

and the spraypaint/peeing thing is loss of bladder control (i believe) not just having to pee a lot...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. Don't Panic

Don't Panic 12oz Member

Don't Panic - Replied Mar 24, 2004

Like I said, it's probably normal if they are full pisses, unless your bladder can stretch to freakish proportions, the piss need to leave.
    Shitting that much would suck.

Don't Panic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

Pfffffffffft - Replied Mar 24, 2004

you know , right when i clicked on this thread i thought about how bad i had to pee....

Pfffffffffft - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Mar 24, 2004

it does make you pee alot too. for me i just find that when i finish it kinda feels like it's still going, or i get "the drip". my boy, on the other hand, needs to take a pee after he pees. then he feels like another pee 5 minutes later.

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie - Replied Mar 24, 2004

i had a room mate with no lower intestine... he was on the shitter 10 to 15 times a day... if he really ate a lot (like holiday dinners with family) food could run through him in 15 minutes...

hilarious part of the story: because of the short distance between ass and stomach, he had to change his boxers a couple times a day because when he farts there's often just a little bit of stomach acid with it, and if he wears the same boxers for too long, he starts to burn holes in the ass...

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie - Replied Mar 25, 2004

well i'm totally wrong... oops...

15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Mar 25, 2004

HOLY MOLY! I guess it’s generic boxers from winners for him, eh?

I drink, but not like crazy (not on the weekdays anyway). When I do drink, I do my best not to break the seal, because then all hell breaks loose, and I’ll be telling the homegirl I’m chatting with to “hold that thought – I gotta visit the washroom” so many times that she loses her patience. I smoke weed, but I’m not as big a chronic as I used to be. It must have something to do with the water. I drink at least 20* glasses of water a day, but if I don’t, I get so darn thirsty.

Mr. Abra, I get that drip sometimes, too. And often I piss twice in the span of 5 minutes.

Maybe I should stop with the water. If I know I’m going to a movie later in the day, I’ll ration out how much water I drink until the movie is over, no matter how dehydrated/fatigued I feel.