Peanut Butter

ASER1NE

I find that when i make these which is pretty often , I have to spread the PeanutButter first , getting PB in the Jam jar is okay , no big deal . But i HATE the opposite getting jam in the PB jar , for some reason its just not right .

Discuss

dogwich2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I notice you use strawberry "preserves" i hate preserves because the strawberry chunks tend to create an over powering strawberry flavor that causes to cancel out the peanut butter, i suggest using Strawberry JAM, not preserves instead.

That one is pretty funny ^^

Ah back on topic...I like the crunchy peanut butter and Smuckers....the best bread is the hoggie/mini sub with sesame seeds...

I dig into the PB first..and I wipe the knife off on the clean bread piece and then I dip into the jelly..no pb in the jelly jar allowed

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Mar 8 2005, 10:15 PM

I hate spreading the jam..now that's a chore... :chicken:

agreed, esp. when the bread is all soft and you tear a hole in it. that ruins my day. i also say that apple jelly is a must try, that shit is badass. and all you fools talkin about 2 knives, c'mon now, you know its easier to spread jelly with a spoon...mmm peanut butter..(insert homer simpson head icon here)

esp. when the bread is all soft and you tear a hole in it. that ruins my day.

Man thats true , it completely ruins the moment . Its like farting just before penetration .

On a related side note i ate a PB&J sammich that day and the next and they were severe , I also ate a PB & Banana one tonite that also ruled , the key is too keep the banana cold and cut it thick . Mmmmmm that was a good sammich .