Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Peach's and Rum.. Fuck, this shit just replaced cereal.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by High Priest, Jun 12, 2004.

1. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Alright so heres the deal, im pretty much broke.. in fact, the majority of the time im flat out of cash. Usually when i go grocery shopping im forced to improvise since even cereal is out my league at this point. However, HighPriest is pretty skilled in the kitchen so im gonna put out a recipe that i think that majority of twelve 0zers will enjoy (esp. if your broke and in need of breakfast) ... so enjoy.

What you need:

Peach's - or fruit of a similer consistancy (apples,bannana's,strawberrys etc)

-Rum (Good stuff, this is gonna flavor your food so dont just get any shit here)

-Griddle or Skillet

- Butter (optional, use a TINY amount/finger tips worth)

-Sugar

What to do:

Cut up your fruit of choice into thin slices, little under a 1/2 inch or so..

Place your fruit in the griddle until both sides are brown/gold and then remove.

While the fruit it still hot place in a bowl with maybe 4-6 spoon fulls of sugar on top. Then poor over your rum and allow it marinate in the stove for a while, id say 5-6 min at 450 deg.

Take out and enjoy.

If you have any other home made recipe's that are easy to make post em up.

-HighPriest - FistofmarthastewartKrue

*I dont use spell check and my grammer is awful. Sorry.

2. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

yeah ive had bananas like that, they're awesome.

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

thats got to be one of the stupidest recipes ive ever heard of.

5. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

THATS BECAUSE YOURE A NARROW MINDED REDNECK THAT WOULD RATHER EAT MACCA'S INSTEAD OF A REAL MEAL. AHUH.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Where's an animated gif when you need one..

7. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

yeah yeah yeah... :rolleyes:

8. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

You should try it out teaze, oh i know, we can call it peach's and rumola.. that help at all? Seriously, i bet you would like it.

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

holy shit it is good! just whipped up a batch. awesome shit man.

jk.

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

yes. its more common as a dessert. ie bananas foster. cept its usually over something like vanilla ice cream. you can also use vodka.