peace out you all

mr.VIRS

nice knowing you and shit even the beefers in 1 hour and 40 min the war on iraq starts and here in israel we r already with maskes and houses seald so just wanted to say it was a great time fighting you all and apperntly i wont be a great writer after all:cry: :cry:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo virus for real kid, even tho I and everyone else on the scene clowns you fool, take care. Graffiti is no reason to HATE someone. I live in america, but Im Iranian and I sure as hell dont want war. I hate the fact that americans are perceived as ignorant and spitefull around the world, i dont support american bullying and counter attacks.

Guest FUGITIVE

whereva your going take some paper pens and markers......cuz your gonna need it with all the free time to yourself. and good luck.

IT'S PRETTY SAD TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EMBRACE VIRUS AND ALL DURING THIS SHIT... ALL THESE FOOLS ON HERE DISS THIS CAT AND NOW FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW THAT HIS ASS IS SURROUNDED BY WAR... ALL YOU FUCKS AIN'T EVEN SEEN WAR... THE FUCK YOU MEAN? THE WORST WAS 9/11 RIGHT? YEAH RIGHT!!! I BET THIS COUNTRY IS NOT EVEN GOING TO BE EFFECTED BY WAR? THE ONLY DROUGHT YOU'LL SEE IS ON WALL STREET.... BUT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE SURROUNDED IN THIS SHIT ... I'VE ACTUALLY LIKED VIRUS THE WHOLE TIME AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW... I'M FROM EUROPE AND I'VE BEEN TO ISRAEL... AND THE CATS BORN HERE HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLDED ALL THEIR LIFE... THEY AIN'T GOT NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ETHNOCENTRISM... FLIP THE SCRIPT AND THINK... IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO DISARM OR THEY'LL DISARM YOU... YOU'D GET IT POPPIN'... THE FUCK YOU MEAN DISARM!!! THE FACT THAT THIS CAT EVEN TAGS IS AWESOME CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE'S ACTUALLY DRAFTED AT 17... WILL YOU? I DON'T THINK SO!!! FUCK Y'ALL... I HATE YOU ALL ANYWAYS... KEEP IT 1* VIRUS...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

menace your words are kinda making you look very bad. Were not trying to do anything but be real. Truth is graffiti is a hobbie and an art form and a movement, nothing more, its not a life. I dont care how much someone bites, there still human, thats all we were saying. Just sending our condolences. Ive been to iran and kuwait and and saudi arabia and pakistan as well as bagdad. I know what life is about. I know what war is, dont talk like your better than people. What are people to believe when all they have is western media? Thats part of the reason I hate whats happening so much, because if this war WAS going to effect us, people woulent be behind it. This is no time for petty arguments and hatred, I dont like virus as a writer, but hes still a person who doesent deserve to die. Hes just like half the other writers on this site but he doesnt have exposure to the culture. Peace to virus, I hope him and all the other people in Israel are safe, they arent even a part of this stupid war.

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

IT'S PRETTY SAD TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EMBRACE VIRUS AND ALL DURING THIS SHIT... ALL THESE FOOLS ON HERE DISS THIS CAT AND NOW FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW THAT HIS ASS IS SURROUNDED BY WAR... ALL YOU FUCKS AIN'T EVEN SEEN WAR... THE FUCK YOU MEAN? THE WORST WAS 9/11 RIGHT? YEAH RIGHT!!! I BET THIS COUNTRY IS NOT EVEN GOING TO BE EFFECTED BY WAR? THE ONLY DROUGHT YOU'LL SEE IS ON WALL STREET.... BUT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE SURROUNDED IN THIS SHIT ... I'VE ACTUALLY LIKED VIRUS THE WHOLE TIME AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW... I'M FROM EUROPE AND I'VE BEEN TO ISRAEL... AND THE CATS BORN HERE HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLDED ALL THEIR LIFE... THEY AIN'T GOT NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ETHNOCENTRISM... FLIP THE SCRIPT AND THINK... IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO DISARM OR THEY'LL DISARM YOU... YOU'D GET IT POPPIN'... THE FUCK YOU MEAN DISARM!!! THE FACT THAT THIS CAT EVEN TAGS IS AWESOME CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE'S ACTUALLY DRAFTED AT 17... WILL YOU? I DON'T THINK SO!!! FUCK Y'ALL... I HATE YOU ALL ANYWAYS... KEEP IT 1* VIRUS...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

shut the fuck up stupid toy go bust out your crayolas and do a wack color scheme.....we weren't wishing death upon him his graffiti sucked .....shit that we told him was criticism on his graff ....forgive people for being sensitive about war.....stupid prick......good luck out there virus

Originally posted by krAn°

menace your words are kinda making you look very bad. Were not trying to do anything but be real. Truth is graffiti is a hobbie and an art form and a movement, nothing more, its not a life. I dont care how much someone bites, there still human, thats all we were saying. Just sending our condolences. Ive been to iran and kuwait and and saudi arabia and pakistan as well as bagdad. I know what life is about. I know what war is, dont talk like your better than people. What are people to believe when all they have is western media? Thats part of the reason I hate whats happening so much, because if this war WAS going to effect us, people woulent be behind it. This is no time for petty arguments and hatred, I dont like virus as a writer, but hes still a person who doesent deserve to die. Hes just like half the other writers on this site but he doesnt have exposure to the culture. Peace to virus, I hope him and all the other people in Israel are safe, they arent even a part of this stupid war.

the real aspects of this shit are actually affecting someone that comes on this board regularly. how fucked up. in israel right now they might be preparing to black out the city to make it harder to aim missiles at. shit is all up to dubyah right now...i wonder if the electronic bombs we drop on iraq will affect computers, servers, and the like in israel???

keep your head up virs.

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!

I DONT HATE VIRUS... I HATE ALL OF YOU!!! LIKE I PREVIOUSLY SAID... YOU'RE IN A DREAM YOU CANT WAKE OUT OF... WHO EVEN SAID THAT I AM BETTER... I JUST HATE YOU!!! NO BIGGIE, RIGHT??? UNLESS YOU REALLY CARE... THE FACT IS... NO ONE IS GOING TO DROP A BOMB ON YOUR HOUSE, YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR WORK PLACE, ETC. SO DONT SAY THAT IT WILL EFFECT YOU... UNTIL YOU ARE ON THE FRONT LINE... GO PAINT ME A PICTURE OF WHAT WAR MEANS TO YOU!!! AND kR@N... YOU MUST BE ONE IN A MILLION... 1*

THATS SOME SHIT... I GOTTA GIVE IT UP FOR VIRS AND REALIZE HOW LUCKY I AM TO BE ABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT AND NOT BE FORCED TO BE BRAVE AND DEAL WITH THAT SHIT.. HAVING TO WEAR MASKS IN YOUR OWN HOME... AND YET HE MANAGES TO KEEP US UPDATED.. THATS TOUGH.. SHIT IF THAT WERE ME I WOULD BE OUT LIKE THE 70'S.. I WOULDNT BE ONLINE ... BUT ANYWAY.. GOOD LUCK MAN.. ITS TOUGH.. ITS HARD TO THINK POSITIVE IN A TIME LIKE THIS BUT TRY MAN... I KNOW ITS EASY FOR ALL OF US TO GIVE YOU WORDS OF ADVICE ... BUT WE ARE SINCERE ABOUT IT... PCE...

Guest PHYNE

peace virs..........man after being away from 12oz for so long[ a week] i see all the dumb shit that i hate the most about it...im glad i dont get on this stupid ass forum everyday anymore........:crazy:

Guest willy.wonka

May God protect all those that may fall under the wrath of the fools Bush and Saddam.peace be with you. i was just thinking how scary it must be over in that area.

i will feel the same when bush goes for north korea.

Archived