Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

peace out you all

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by mr.VIRS, Mar 19, 2003.

1. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS Member

nice knowing you and shit even the beefers in 1 hour and 40 min the war on iraq starts and here in israel we r already with maskes and houses seald so just wanted to say it was a great time fighting you all and apperntly i wont be a great writer after all:cry: :cry:

2. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

wrong forum.. take cover... fuck Bush

3. SayOne

SayOne Guest

take care ova there

4. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

You should stay online during it all and give us an update.
    stay safe.

5. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

Yeha good luck man.. hit up a tank for me. always wanted to do that. When this shits over, come visit us here at the ol 12 oz prophet. Im watching the news for the next two days. maybe ill see some virs shit up in israel :eek:

an hour to go...

6. krAn·

krAn· New Jack

yo virus for real kid, even tho I and everyone else on the scene clowns you fool, take care. Graffiti is no reason to HATE someone. I live in america, but Im Iranian and I sure as hell dont want war. I hate the fact that americans are perceived as ignorant and spitefull around the world, i dont support american bullying and counter attacks.

7. FUGITIVE

FUGITIVE Guest

whereva your going take some paper pens and markers......cuz your gonna need it with all the free time to yourself. and good luck.

8. synoner

synoner Junior Member

hey man, i wish the best for u.

i second the "FUCK BUSH".

9. CamS

CamS Member

yo take care over, there..
    peace
    -lameo

10. MeNaCe 25K

MeNaCe 25K New Jack

IT'S PRETTY SAD TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EMBRACE VIRUS AND ALL DURING THIS SHIT... ALL THESE FOOLS ON HERE DISS THIS CAT AND NOW FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW THAT HIS ASS IS SURROUNDED BY WAR... ALL YOU FUCKS AIN'T EVEN SEEN WAR... THE FUCK YOU MEAN? THE WORST WAS 9/11 RIGHT? YEAH RIGHT!!! I BET THIS COUNTRY IS NOT EVEN GOING TO BE EFFECTED BY WAR? THE ONLY DROUGHT YOU'LL SEE IS ON WALL STREET.... BUT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE SURROUNDED IN THIS SHIT ... I'VE ACTUALLY LIKED VIRUS THE WHOLE TIME AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW... I'M FROM EUROPE AND I'VE BEEN TO ISRAEL... AND THE CATS BORN HERE HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLDED ALL THEIR LIFE... THEY AIN'T GOT NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ETHNOCENTRISM... FLIP THE SCRIPT AND THINK... IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO DISARM OR THEY'LL DISARM YOU... YOU'D GET IT POPPIN'... THE FUCK YOU MEAN DISARM!!! THE FACT THAT THIS CAT EVEN TAGS IS AWESOME CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE'S ACTUALLY DRAFTED AT 17... WILL YOU? I DON'T THINK SO!!! FUCK Y'ALL... I HATE YOU ALL ANYWAYS... KEEP IT 1* VIRUS...

[email protected]* :king: wE

11. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

shit man thats pretty scary...uh keep updating us even if its in chan. zero. id be intrested to hear wuts going on over there. hopefulyl it wont be a long war. tough it out kid. pce.

12. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

13. Relek

Relek Member

i'll hit that shit up. nice work you'll!

14. krAn·

krAn· New Jack

menace your words are kinda making you look very bad. Were not trying to do anything but be real. Truth is graffiti is a hobbie and an art form and a movement, nothing more, its not a life. I dont care how much someone bites, there still human, thats all we were saying. Just sending our condolences. Ive been to iran and kuwait and and saudi arabia and pakistan as well as bagdad. I know what life is about. I know what war is, dont talk like your better than people. What are people to believe when all they have is western media? Thats part of the reason I hate whats happening so much, because if this war WAS going to effect us, people woulent be behind it. This is no time for petty arguments and hatred, I dont like virus as a writer, but hes still a person who doesent deserve to die. Hes just like half the other writers on this site but he doesnt have exposure to the culture. Peace to virus, I hope him and all the other people in Israel are safe, they arent even a part of this stupid war.

15. sect one

sect one Elite Member

shut the fuck up stupid toy go bust out your crayolas and do a wack color scheme.....we weren't wishing death upon him his graffiti sucked .....shit that we told him was criticism on his graff ....forgive people for being sensitive about war.....stupid prick......good luck out there virus