PEACE aint the word to play...

SCOTCH WHISKEO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Im sorry...I searched long and hard for a photo of a montonous little block-style with the earth-shattering message "IVO", but I was unsuccessful and had to settle for this boring Lee whole car. Please forgive me, and allow me to continue trying to impress you.

C'mon, dude. He's ELITE. Can't you read his signature? Monotonous little block styles are the wave of the future. Haven't you sat down with a ruler to plan your one outline yet? I know I have.

Oh yeah, and you can't fuck with that Lee whole car.

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest circus freak

good post scotch; very appropriate... as for the stencil king, (ivo) is it true that ignorance is bliss?!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

are you trying to send a message here or what? im not impressed..............

I seriously don't like you. I hate your work....and then you make these STUPID FUCKING COMMENTS like...oh yea, lee...that dude is Alright...but the shit from downunder, especially my INFAMOUS mob are much better...go fucking open your wrists in a warm bath

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Im sorry...I searched long and hard for a photo of a montonous little block-style with the earth-shattering message "IVO", but I was unsuccessful and had to settle for this boring Lee whole car. Please forgive me, and allow me to continue trying to impress you.

hahahaha...well put

the message at the right reads, "how can we dstroy and kill ourselves [something] our killers stand alive and waiting."

this piece much more of a statment being on a train than in ever could in a magazine or in a gallery. my respect for lee just jumped a level.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

C'mon, dude. He's ELITE. Can't you read his signature? Monotonous little block styles are the wave of the future. Haven't you sat down with a ruler to plan your one outline yet? I know I have.

Oh yeah, and you can't fuck with that Lee whole car.

but the story doesnt tell how he became elite posting thousand of boring topics!!!!

When I was first becoming aware of graffiti, it seemed like every other piece I saw had a socio-political message:"STOP THE BOMB", "WAR IS HELL","SAVE THE CHILDREN", "VOICE OF THE GHETTO" etc. I saw these trains pull in to a crowded station.I felt the impact. Maybe these statements made some sort of difference , maybe not. They certainly impacted one young impressionable toy named Keo. This was during a much more turbulant, fearful time when public schools in New York had "Bomb Drills" every week. As young as we were, we understood that no one wins a nuclear conflict. Maybe if I lived in Australia like IVO, or Antartica, or some other remote location I would not be as afraid for my child and the future of all children.However, here in the so called "Ground Zero" below 14th street,I dont have that luxury. I will simply ask all of you that care to listen the same thing that I would ask of President Bush, Colin Powell and all the world leaders..THINK before you act. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. PEACE

Guest Aroe*ones

You all should be thankful that there is a legendary graff king on this board dropping knowledge and insight on the real deal.Yo' ivo "mediocre minds will always oppose the minds of genius's.Keo', thanks for digging up such a gem at such an appropriate time. X-MEN ! 9-11-01 R.I.P WTC NYC...

keo i'm glad you got your head screwed on, unlike the blood thirsty nutjobs that are trying to send us to war. my girlfriend lives down there, below 14th, "ground zero". she's here with me now, but that area is totally turned upside down right now. did you see bill clinton down there? stay safe man, and thanks for the positive message.

-GoodByeOne

so where is mr IVO?..your foot finaly so far down your throat this time that you cant reply????

i have nothing against aussie graf. nothing at all. i do however have something against someone who tries to knock down his foundations before boasting his structure.

know your history and have some fucking respect. not just for the older school, but for whats going on in our country right now, and that it hit us all pretty hard. use a little tact before you offer your unsolicited opinion.

go go gadget keo. keep on keeping on. im glad your safe.

MUNE ONE FLOE, TRANSCEND, FH.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Archived