PDX STEEZ FO SHEEZ

fade_deuce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

you guys are retarded... that vapor is dope as hell. my only complaint is that a ton of people are doing that style right now. and to whoever said it loked gay- that's agood thing in my book. i go out of my way to make my shit look as gay as possible.

sasqwatch is toy and that vapor sucks more than the shitty plaid out style that he bit. hella weak. and you left out that kuk roller which is the best thing on that wall. i hope you got better flicks if your gonna be scanning some more shit.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

dude bro..there not even from there man

Are there any writers actually from portland??? I don't mean to diss but it's like a retirement home/vacation spots for seattle and cali writers.

dude bro..there not even from there man....alaska i think...

by the way who in the hell are you one more?.....

lol yer trippin... AOM (at least my crew) is from portland (Kaera, Zroe, Dreos, Metro, Skaip...). Oh, and I am me. :D

Originally posted by OneMore-AOM

lol yer trippin... AOM (at least my crew) is from portland (Kaera, Zroe, Dreos, Metro, Skaip...). Oh, and I am me. :D

nah dude im telling you my older sisters friends brother used to bang one of those dudes lil sister back in the day and there all from alaska.....

and he said he never even heard of you.....

Guest socrates

nah dude im telling you my older sisters friends brother used to bang one of those dudes lil sister back in the day and there all from alaska.....

and he said he never even heard of you.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............................................................................................................................Pure comedy

Archived