payroll, time to walk the walk.

RAGSOE

e-mail me, i want to battle. and please don't make some asinine analytical response, seriously e-mail me, if your not close, then we'll work something out. you've succeeded in pissing me off, i want to see what you can do when not behind a keyboard. good luck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

:rolleyes:Big-time, dude!! You want to battle over some shit on the internet; therefore, you are the biggest clown in the history of graffiti. I only battle for money and/or cans, not pride.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

:rolleyes:Big-time, dude!! You want to battle over some shit on the internet; therefore, you are the biggest clown in the history of graffiti. I only battle for money and/or cans, not pride.

money or cans? what? just shut up and e-mail.

Guest PAYROLL

This faggot ragsoe505 e-mailed me talking about "if you don't live close let's battle over e-mail..." I guess that means to scan your sketches and send them to each other. What kind of toy shit is that??? Sounds more like trading flicks, to me...FUCK YOU, RAGS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Keep crying because I said mean things to you.:o

Originally posted by WhenOne

bah hahaa

dood this is some bullshit

goddamned lameoids

your a lameoid for saying lameoid

shit. that makes me a lameoid. we are all lameoids. how lame

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Kettiecat

awww

rags and payroll are playing the "who has a bigger penis" game

how cute

game on.

God forbid either of us post them on 12oz! SLUT!!!!!

Def. of slut thanks to dictionary.com

slut

Slut, n.

1. An untidy woman; a slattern.

Sluts are good enough to make a sloven's porridge. --Old Proverb.

2. A servant girl; a drudge. [Obs.]

Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and pleases us mightly, doing more service than both the others. --Pepys.

3. A female dog; a bitch.

i'm sorry I don't fit any of those....

play on.

Guest PAYROLL

NICE TRY, SLUT!

Originally posted by Kettiecat

slut

Slut, n.

1. An untidy woman; a slattern.

Sluts are good enough to make a sloven's porridge. --Old Proverb.

2. A servant girl; a drudge. [Obs.]

Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and pleases us mightly, doing more service than both the others. --Pepys.

3. A female dog; a bitch.

i'm sorry I don't fit any of those....

play on.

Wrong. In regard to the first definiton: posting such objectionable parts of your body makes you a slattern. In regard to the second definition: You served the (mostly) vaginally deprived males by posting that nasty snatch of yours.

That dirty whore Kettiecat is a most ridiculous slut, and pleases the losers of 12oz mightly, showing more pussy than all of the others. --PAYROLL

Guest HESHIANDET

where i live people don't battle. they beat down, over and over and over again. you kids in the sticks are dillusional. read fucking subway art one too many times....

Guest PAYROLL

Nobody's being a pussy. Would you fly to the other side of the country to battle someone? And this ragsoe505 fucker is talking about battling over e-mail since we don't live near each other. What the hell is battling over the internet???

Originally posted by PAYROLL

Nobody's being a pussy. Would you fly to the other side of the country to battle someone? And this ragsoe505 fucker is talking about battling over e-mail since we don't live near each other. What the hell is battling over the internet???

battiling is battilin stop put that shit off and do it. go do a piece take a picture and post on 12oz so we can judge the winner. then loser gives cans to the winner.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

where i live people don't battle. they beat down, over and over and over again. you kids in the sticks are dillusional. read fucking subway art one too many times....

i'm mad down to do the beat down, and i'm not from the sticks, ask beardo, he knows me. and i never said i wanted to battle over e-mail, i don't have a scanner. man, i've been writing for 13 years, this is all i know, internet or not, shit is real to me. i could really give a fuck what anybody else thinks. but it's a forum, so post on.

Guest HESHIANDET

thats cool man do your thing. my comments are more directed at people who are all "battle this" "battle that". fuck that shit. its incomprehendable to me. and the whole "battle for cans". wtf is that? gayness to the max. the only time i've ever heard people heard even mention "you owe me cans" is when shit gets capped and the apped party says "you owe me cans for tha or im beating you down". weird, beef is funny. i like caps approach, "FOREVEA"

^word, i agree. i really don't understand the mentality of some of these guys, i don't know, i'm just not use to the internet. beef on here is stupid, i don't even know who half the doods on here are. i just don't think that's a reason to be a shit talker. it just seems useless to caps write and talk ish here, but people still do it. i guess i shouldn't have let myself be led into the shit. it's all a big joke, but it still seems to make me mad. i gotta check the temper.

Archived