PayPal Users...

Frate_Raper

Let me hear your past experinces with this service.Is it worth getting?can I trust them?Do they have all these hidden little fees?If you are canadian I would like to hear your side of this shit!

I want this Motorhead shirt so bad,but they want me to pay with paypal.....I've yet to use my credit card on line or thru a payment service.So I'm iffy.Help me out, this shirts SICK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm an Ebay seller, and I haven't had any problems with Paypal so far....

BUT Paypal recently changed their user agreements. It's really lengthy and in small print. I haven't had a chance to read it, so I'm planning to close my account.

You can always contact the seller and offer a money order. They'll most likely take it since it's safer than a personal check, and it's just like cash.

Thanks guys I was just looking for a faster easier way to get my Motorhead shirt so I could move in life and rock out as the bad ass I am.

Money order is normally how I deal with things of this nature but I was just intrested to see if this was a good way to eleminate the middle man.

yeah ive bought a few shirts off the net and everything has been fine. ppl worry to much bout ppl getting ur credit card number and using it. but if there is a padlock in the bottom right of ur browser then the site is secure.

Archived